Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryusaky

May 31, 2021
Well, so i just tried enchanting my stone sword from lvl 3 to 4, it consumed my xp, lapis lazuli and cobblestone as usual. But, when i checked if i chose the correct book, (looting lvl 1), the enchanment didn't appeared, and the enchanter sais that looting is already lvl 1, but it doesn't appear when i place my pointer on the item.
I went to my world to see if it was "loading" and didn't do anything, then i left the server and entered again but nothing... So i basically need help to solve this glitch if it is one. Thank u for reading!

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 80

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Well, so i just tried enchanting my stone sword from lvl 3 to 4, it consumed my xp, lapis lazuli and cobblestone as usual. But, when i checked if i chose the correct book, (looting lvl 1), the enchanment didn't appeared, and the enchanter sais that looting is already lvl 1, but it doesn't appear when i place my pointer on the item.
I went to my world to see if it was "loading" and didn't do anything, then i left the server and entered again but nothing... So i basically need help to solve this glitch if it is one. Thank u for reading!
Hello, I understand this is very annoying. I recommend that you file a bug report for this. Please use video material

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Ok it's probably a visual glitch, and also don't write and big text please, it's quite annoying to read. (mostly because I imagine someone screaming.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom