Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryusaky

May 31, 2021
Well, so i just tried enchanting my stone sword from lvl 3 to 4, it consumed my xp, lapis lazuli and cobblestone as usual. But, when i checked if i chose the correct book, (looting lvl 1), the enchanment didn't appeared, and the enchanter sais that looting is already lvl 1, but it doesn't appear when i place my pointer on the item.
I went to my world to see if it was "loading" and didn't do anything, then i left the server and entered again but nothing... So i basically need help to solve this glitch if it is one. Thank u for reading!

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 79

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Well, so i just tried enchanting my stone sword from lvl 3 to 4, it consumed my xp, lapis lazuli and cobblestone as usual. But, when i checked if i chose the correct book, (looting lvl 1), the enchanment didn't appeared, and the enchanter sais that looting is already lvl 1, but it doesn't appear when i place my pointer on the item.
I went to my world to see if it was "loading" and didn't do anything, then i left the server and entered again but nothing... So i basically need help to solve this glitch if it is one. Thank u for reading!
Hello, I understand this is very annoying. I recommend that you file a bug report for this. Please use video material

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Ok it's probably a visual glitch, and also don't write and big text please, it's quite annoying to read. (mostly because I imagine someone screaming.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom