Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Since we are a 1.9 pvp server, we should have this on, pretty simple.
(and fight will take less time with this hopefully)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Adding armour toughness will only make balancing more complicated as diamonds will be significantly stronger.
How does armour toughness make fights take less time if it increase the amount of damage reduction?

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Adding armour toughness will only make balancing more complicated as diamonds will be significantly stronger.
How does armour toughness make fights take less time if it increase the amount of damage reduction?
It make armor protect less, not more

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe add some stats to this, to show what exactly would change with armor toughness enabled.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom