Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
696060573863116890.png

Can we add this :weirdsmile: emoji pls? It's really nice

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
@Rawrbin this is a great chance to use your favorite emoji without boosting the server, as your nitro expires soon :CAEweirdgrin:

• Love
Reactions: Rawrbin

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
While I like the emoji itself, I don't see the point of adding this to Cube dc. It's not related in any way to cube and it can be disturbing for a lot of people
Oh! So the :catloading: is related to CubeCraft yes, o yeah and the :thisisfine: one too I agree 🙄
This is the first time I seen an emoji req aside my one, but I have to disagree because it gives Robin too much fuel and that emoji scares me tbh
Its just an emoji ;--; I see 0% of fear in it, you just have a poor heart 😡

And for everyone voting "no" for no reason, explain, it's not punishable don't worry 🤦‍♂️

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
While I like the emoji itself, I don't see the point of adding this to Cube dc. It's not related in any way to cube and it can be disturbing for a lot of people
Quite a lot of the emotes on cube are not cube related in any way.

Also, people can see anything as disturbing. I saw a very disturbing conversation on the cube discord earlier today between 2 staff members involving talking about eating feces, but apparently disgusting stuff like that's allowed so this should be too.

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom