Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
Have you think of a map in ehich instead of diamonds generators, there are emerald generators? In the islands there are emerald generator which are broken and that can be leveled up till level 2, it would become a very hard but fun map.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Have you think of a map in ehich instead of diamonds generators, there are emerald generators? In the islands there are emerald generator which are broken and that can be leveled up till level 2, it would become a very hard but fun map.
What do you mean? + If this is a suggestion you should put it in Feedback and suggestions forum page so people can agree. I’m unsure what you mean, so if you can elaborate I might understand.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
no diamonds, only emeralds, instead of the diamond generator of each island, an emerald generator
Why though... Like what's the purpose of it...? Does it introduce new items? Mechanics? I just don't see a reason behind this suggestion....

• Haha
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
instead of diamonds, emeralds
Ah I see, so there would be working emerald generators instead of diamond generators? But what would be the point? As there are limited items in the emerald shop..

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
Ah I see, so there would be working emerald generators instead of diamond generators? But what would be the point? As there are limited items in the emerald shop..
emralds are much harder to get than diamonds

• Angry
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom