Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I honestly don't want Emerald in the map Teaparty. It's my favorite map and it would ruin the whole game in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 436996

What items should be purchasable from the villager? Each map has its own unique set of emerald items.
I'd like to be seing some items like:
-Cup of Tea, 2 Emeralds, gives strenght I for 30 seconds.
-Cupcake, 1 emerald,gives you a bread that when you eat it you don't lose food bars for 2 minutes.
-Secure ward, 5 emeralds, Gives you the spawn egg of an iron golem that lasts 4 minutes.
-Spoon, 5 emeralds, gives you a diamond shovel with sharpness 5 [Normal], Sharpness 10[Op] Sharpness 2 [Hardcore].
And if in some case cube was updated to 1.13
-Fork, 5 emeralds, gives you a trident with sharpness 2 [Op], No sharp [normal and hardcore]

And maybe adding some special arrows (Slowness, poison, levitation...)

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
I'd like to be seing some items like:
-Cup of Tea, 2 Emeralds, gives strenght I for 30 seconds.
-Cupcake, 1 emerald,gives you a bread that when you eat it you don't lose food bars for 2 minutes.
-Secure ward, 5 emeralds, Gives you the spawn egg of an iron golem that lasts 4 minutes.
-Spoon, 5 emeralds, gives you a diamond shovel with sharpness 5 [Normal], Sharpness 10[Op] Sharpness 2 [Hardcore].
And if in some case cube was updated to 1.13
-Fork, 5 emeralds, gives you a trident with sharpness 2 [Op], No sharp [normal and hardcore]

And maybe adding some special arrows (Slowness, poison, levitation...)
Nice!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Emeralds would be a nice addition. How about a weapon called 'Hot Hot Teapot'; it would be a plant pot(?) with fire aspect on it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom