Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey,

I really like flying with elytra"s, so I think that a elytra must be in skywars. But skywars has flat maps? You can build a high tower and fly to other island. I really hope they put elytra"s in skywars!

Greets

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have heard that they can't put Elytra's in Skywars because otherwise Sentinel bans you for flying (Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)), but I am not sure if that's true.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I have heard that they can't put Elytra's in Skywars because otherwise Sentinel bans you for flying (Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)), but I am not sure if that's true.
That isnt true... you fly also with an elytra in minerware :)

I was also thinking about elytra skywars and I have suggested in the past for adding an elytra in the game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That isnt true... you fly also with an elytra in minerware :)

I was also thinking about elytra skywars and I have suggested in the past for adding an elytra in the game.
No in that time it was the NoCheat+ that kicked you for flying if you flew with an Elytra. That was the issue according to me, but I can be wrong.

So_Cool_Human

Jun 3, 2017
Hey,

I really like flying with elytra"s, so I think that a elytra must be in skywars. But skywars has flat maps? You can build a high tower and fly to other island. I really hope they put elytra"s in skywars!

Greets
No its too OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom