Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 122667

At first i wanna say that my english skills aren't what they should be so...
Since the new update where The elytra was added i didn't see that many elytra related games on cubecraft so just wanted to say some of my ideas for minigames with the elytra. The elytra could be used in many different situation. You can replace some of the waiting rooms with parkours( the waiting room you stay in before all the people joined and you enter the game.) to waiting rooms with elytra challenges. So instead of trying to get as high as possible in the parkours you try to get as far as possible with the elytra. You can compare it to the elytra minigame in minerware but we combine it with the waiting rooms. Another cool minigame with the elytra would be for minerware-> everyone drops and has an elytra, you have to try to stay as long as possible in the air but you have also a knockback stick wich you can use to knock the other people so they get punched againste the 'border' and they die. I don't want to compare with other servers but in the HIVE you have the game gravity that is a dropper game where the player that survives the droppers wins. based on that idea I would think of a Elytra game where you have to beat a number of elytra maps (like in terra swoop force) to win the game. (this is for an arcade game). So that were my ideas and i hope the elytra will be implemented more in the minigames

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
At first i wanna say that my english skills aren't what they should be so...
Since the new update where The elytra was added i didn't see that many elytra related games on cubecraft so just wanted to say some of my ideas for minigames with the elytra. The elytra could be used in many different situation. You can replace some of the waiting rooms with parkours( the waiting room you stay in before all the people joined and you enter the game.) to waiting rooms with elytra challenges. So instead of trying to get as high as possible in the parkours you try to get as far as possible with the elytra. You can compare it to the elytra minigame in minerware but we combine it with the waiting rooms. Another cool minigame with the elytra would be for minerware-> everyone drops and has an elytra, you have to try to stay as long as possible in the air but you have also a knockback stick wich you can use to knock the other people so they get punched againste the 'border' and they die. I don't want to compare with other servers but in the HIVE you have the game gravity that is a dropper game where the player that survives the droppers wins. based on that idea I would think of a Elytra game where you have to beat a number of elytra maps (like in terra swoop force) to win the game. (this is for an arcade game). So that were my ideas and i hope the elytra will be implemented more in the minigames
for the parkour ones that may be added when the parkour area it self comes out
oh also just flying with an elytra isn't parkour
this second idea is 100% definitely on this server only (sarcasm intended)
this is a purely copied game

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Hello!

Personally, I think there are plenty of ways to enjoy the elytra.
If you go into the PvP section of CubeCraft, go the the right.
On top you see FFA, then go to the diamond armor and right-click.

Flowers and Space have elytras in it, and what I find cool is that you can PvP with them!

I guess there can be more elytra mini-games in the future, but the only time I ever use the elytra in CubeCraft to play is in PvP and Minerware (last level).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom