• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi, hello,
Basically eggwor prices can be trasher then my friends brain as he uses a ac in 1.16 (java) so I just want a few minor things changed that may lead to a decent impact idk im not gonna take sociology in yr10.

1. Pearl prices dont differ in different modes, I didnt buy rank to still wait for 64 diamonds while I was a camping non. New prices: OP - 32, Normal - 48, Hardcore - 64

2. Emerald prices need to be cut in half, kinda like that chicken you do in yr7 biology. Not perfectly but they need to cost less so that i dont have to wait all game for some pots.

3. The little “yOu CaNt PlAcE bLoCkS hErE cOs YoU aRe IrReLeVaNt!!!1!1” on Toys (duos). Like im just trying to place blocks here not cover the invisible blocks.

Anyway im done, probably could add more but im too lazy and ik that most of these have been suggested in one way or another but mot together and those suggestions suck more then a day without seeing ollieball12.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
First of all, I want to say I like the style you wrote the thread ;)

Pearl prices dont differ in different modes
I disagree about this, because I think 64 diamonds is a fair price in all modes. An enderpearl is one of the best items, so its fair in my opinion.
Emerald prices need to be cut in half, kinda like that chicken you do in yr7 biology
Who ever uses the emerald gen? Maybe they need to decrease all prices because of this 😅

The little “yOu CaNt PlAcE bLoCkS hErE cOs YoU aRe IrReLeVaNt!!!1!1” on Toys (duos)
I dont play duo, but do you mean the gaps between the front part? (the way to mid)
I didnt know it wasnt possible to place blocks there.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
1. Pearl prices dont differ in different modes, I didnt buy rank to still wait for 64 diamonds while I was a camping non. New prices: OP - 32, Normal - 48, Hardcore - 64
I agree with this, I cannot remember the last time I saw someone use an ender pearl, even in slower games. Lowering the prices would, IMO, at least make the item useful, as right now there are so many more things you can get for 64 diamonds that would benefit more than an ender pearl. I would also just like to see players pull off some cool pearl clutches.
2. Emerald prices need to be cut in half, kinda like that chicken you do in yr7 biology. Not perfectly but they need to cost less so that i dont have to wait all game for some pots.
I personally never use emeralds, but I think another way of preventing the long wait would just be to make the production rate of emeralds faster, or add more emerald generators per map. Just my opinion though, and as I said, I never really use them.
3. The little “yOu CaNt PlAcE bLoCkS hErE cOs YoU aRe IrReLeVaNt!!!1!1” on Toys (duos). Like im just trying to place blocks here not cover the invisible blocks.
Also agree with this. It wouldn't be a very major change, but not being able to place blocks on a spot you can walk on is kind of annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom