Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bosses980

Member
Oct 24, 2020
2
0
2
20
Hi i had a idea on a new starter kit that I think should be added to both java and bedrock in this starter kit there will be 1 wood sword and a leather cap it could be called gladiator and i think that this should be added because in the builder kit you get 10 andisite which is 5 iron and a wood sword is five iron PS. You don't have to have the leather helmet but the wood sword is the main thing
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom