I don't like the emerald generators in team eggwars it's to OP. Plz remove it...
You need to defend the mid and when your teammates leave you can't get emeralds
It's your opinion that you don't like the Emerald gens, but if you have some you can buy pretty good and strong items in the shop which you can dominate the gen even more with.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.