Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2016
Maybe add it to where op mode can be played without a donator. Like for a random chance of a game being op mode instead of normal mode. Would be cool.

Dec 11, 2016
It would be a good thing to be added. Maybe no 50% maybe 1 out of 10 or so.. Just a break from normal items. And I would have bought a rank but it wouldn't let me.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This'll never be added, because people who payed for ranks will feel scammed; it's unfair that a stone rank can vote for free, but a gold rank had to pay. Also, if they added this the amount of people donating would drop, and it takes a lot of money to run a server like this. Bad idea sorry

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
He is not saying that non-donators can vote. All he is saying is that there should be a random chance of the game being Op/Normal/Hardcore.

If there is a random chance, i think it will also be not good because i think it is against the EULA to let donators choice count twice or something

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
If there is a random chance, i think it will also be not good because i think it is against the EULA to let donators choice count twice or something
Well, if donators are not voting for that then it wouldn't be against rules. It would be random effect.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
CubeCraft do need to make some profit in here. This should not be added at all! It would make the people who spent $60 - $180 on a rank feel worthless and confused to why they even bought it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom