Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTigger_

Nov 27, 2016
So recently I've been seeing about the same 6 maps on Eggwars, and I've been wanting to play on the map area51. The problem is, its just NEVER on there, along with many other maps, and I'm just wondering, if they removed some maps? Or do people just not play them anymore? Thanks.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Area 51 has been removed and some other ones. Also, some maps are in the cycle a little more than others. If you'd like to choose a game that isn't on the game board, buy an iron rank and click on that little figure :P. More questions? Feel free to pm me :P

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Area 51 has been removed from Eggwars, because it was unpopular since it was so big.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Oh yea while on the topic of removed maps, is Rome gone too? The last time I have checked, it never appears.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
They also removed the obstacles in vegtables and in steampunk turned the cobwebs into i believe stained glass, also cobwebs found on other maps are now breakable

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
So recently I've been seeing about the same 6 maps on Eggwars, and I've been wanting to play on the map area51. The problem is, its just NEVER on there, along with many other maps, and I'm just wondering, if they removed some maps? Or do people just not play them anymore? Thanks.
I personally think the map was too big for 3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom