Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
whenever i destroy a egg in 4v4v4v4 eggwars, 1 or 2 people just jump into the void knowing they lost which is annoying if youre trying to grind final kills, so please make it so if they fall off the edge and their egg is broken, the perrson that destroyed their egg gets the final kill

Reactions: bellet2003

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry I disagree. When you broke someones egg, it’s not sure that you get the final kill. If you don’t kill someone, there is no need to give you the final kill. There are multiple possible reasons why someone dies in the void. For example if someone tries to run away and accidentally falls into the void, in this situation you did nothing to kill him, so there is no need to give you the kill.

Reactions: UBRE and 404Owl
Jul 5, 2020
Sorry I disagree. When you broke someones egg, it’s not sure that you get the final kill. If you don’t kill someone, there is no need to give you the final kill. There are multiple possible reasons why someone dies in the void. For example if someone tries to run away and accidentally falls into the void, in this situation you did nothing to kill him, so there is no need to give you the kill.
just make it so if they fall off the edge 5 or 10 seconds after their egg is broken u get the final kill

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
just make it so if they fall off the edge 5 or 10 seconds after their egg is broken u get the final kill
Well you technically did not kill them so it giving you a kill for ir isn't the way to go in my opinion. The fact that this happens is annoying but I don't think anything should be done against it as it is pretty much a part of the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
cube craft does this in some games (blockwars, skywars, etc.) for hits instead of eggs but I think its much less likely that they fall off the edge due to sheer trolling power than being hit.

Jul 5, 2020
well it’s not hurting anyone if u get the final kill and they could do this: if you killed them when their egg is alive and they respawn and then u break their egg and they fall off the edge after they respawn, that’s obviously just giving up

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
well it’s not hurting anyone if u get the final kill and they could do this: if you killed them when their egg is alive and they respawn and then u break their egg and they fall off the edge after they respawn, that’s obviously just giving up
No it’s not, they could be running away and fall of the edge.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
you know some people jump off the map so the enemy doesnt get the kill, right? its a tactic some people use. it would be unfair to get a kill on someone you didnt attack

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back to the orange team! 🍊
hoppyfrog28_ wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Nice new pfp! How do you make them?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything 🧡
Top Bottom