Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 23, 2019
I'm sure everyone is aware of the new eggwars update and I know a lot of people don't like the update at all, and I agree. I would like to see how many people actually like the update or not. Leave a comment saying if you like it or not, I would love to go back to the old eggwars, as this mode just promotes camping and farming and isn't fun anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: Siza and Herbubulle

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
I don’t mind the update but there are 2 things I think need to be changed:
Price of sharpness 8 sword that can be bought with emeralds should be slightly increased.
Diamond generators should go back to how they were before because they produce too many diamonds.
I have no issues with the update other than this, as I said, it’s good that CubeCraft still update the game.

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
I'm sure everyone is aware of the new eggwars update and I know a lot of people don't like the update at all, and I agree. I would like to see how many people actually like the update or not. Leave a comment saying if you like it or not, I would love to go back to the old eggwars, as this mode just promotes camping and farming and isn't fun anymore.
I think it's quite alright. I've been playing eggwars for a while and I think it was time for an update. At first, it was hard to get used to but now I think I got it down. Although i think its a good update, i think it still has room for improvement. For example, elytras……… i dont think it was necessary to add them in the game. I don't know how i feel about the gens speed, on one hand i think its good for speedrunning and just nice to not wait 10 minutes but on the other hand, its very easy for someone to get diamond armor and camp the entire game. To say the game is not fun anymore is a bit of an overstatement.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I personally do not like it at all. Before the update I already thought stacking up and camping were far too overpowerd in the game. Someone that plays the game good can easily get beaten by someone that stacks up the entire game whilst getting carried by that good player. The new update indeed made stacking up and camping more of an issue, which I do not like. I always thought the best thing to do is remove the punch bows, so that camping isn't as easy, but apparently that was not the thought of the Cubecraft staff! :)
The new way to play is to stack up and get gear yourself, and then try to beat the rest of the players. I don't like that I am limited to that option right now, as games take way longer and honestly standing on a diamond gen just so you can beat your enemies is pretty boring and time consuming. I am not a fan.
Though I think (just like any other update in the past) that everyone just has to get used to the new update, as it will probably not be removed again. Also getting used to it will make it more easy and create new strategies to win a game. This does not change that I don't like it.

Reactions: maduev
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom