Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Horrible.

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Okay, I’m SO done with you. Please go away and stop being a hater. Besides, you know NOTHING about me.
How am I a hater while stating reasonable arguments?
Isn't a hater the one who uses insults to describe stuff/people.
Isn't a hater the one who makes rants and does complain?
I don't need to know anything more about you, since your aggressive behaviour explained enough.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
Horrible is not a suitable word to describe a update that you have barely played.
,,Ha" it's not going to be removed so easily while there are people who like it.
That's Democracy, deal with it.
We. Don’t. Like. The. New. Update.
You. Like. The. New. Update.
There. Need me to spell it out for you? Stop acting like and child and we’ll stop treating you like one.

Reactions: Aquariuz

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
I don't need to know anything more about you, since your aggressive behaviour explained enough.
Wow. You’ve described a human being. Want an award?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
no I don't get your point at all, it is actually very easy:
- cube added beta and it was popular for a few weeks with 100 average players and dropping to 10overnight
- normal had still 500+ and 300 overnight
- in the end nobody played beta anymore and the average playercount was just down, down low
- the merged it although that looks like madness and straight up dumb
- litteraly 95% of the community dislikes it

There really isn't a point dear IIIIIIIII if some people like beta, well let them have beta but keep normal eggwars
First of all, it's fully explainable why the player count is low overnight-People sleep
It's normal for the ,,normal" mode the have more players, since it's the one everybody knows more about.
They merged it up, but that doesn't automatically mean, that it has to be bad, and it isn't for some people, like me. There's nothing insane with a couple of modded items.
It's a bit incorrect to make such verdicts.
Not everybody has stated their arguments and opinion, so there's more to see from the community, dear Dreamer.
The last thing is debatable.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
You come into our space, tell us we’re wrong, and call your opinions reasonable arguments. What do you expect us to do, say “Wow, you so smart! We’re so stupid! The new EggWars is AMAZING and we’re completely wrong! All hail EggWars!”

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Wow. You’ve described a human being. Want an award?
Please act maturely.
You should try to avoid creating conflicts and drama.
Plus, I'm not telling that you are wrong, since everyone has their own opinions.
The forums's maint point is the community communicating between each other.
Although, surely the correct way is not to be aggressive while doing it.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
DUDE. You come and tell me I’m wrong and stupid, what do you expect? I’ve asked you to get off this thread, so please do.
I never called you stupid, since it's incorrect to judge people with words such as this.
Everyone has the right the post on threads, unless they brake a rule.
If you calm down for a bit, then you'll realise that the forums isn't a warzone where people throw bombs and kill each other.
It's a place where they communicate, without aggression such as this.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
I never called you stupid, since it's incorrect to judge people with words such as this.
Everyone has the right the post on threads, unless they brake a rule.
If you calm down for a bit, then you'll realise that the forums isn't a warzone where people throw bombs and kill each other.
It's a place where they communicate, without aggression such as this.
I have a right too. I thought this place had a good community who respected your opinion, not judged you and commented the opposite. Obviously, you think differently.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
This is simply different game, may be it will get more players, may be some old players will continue playing new ew. Not me, sorry.
It IS a different game! In which we don’t like. So all we ask is that they add the old EggWars too, the one that took skill and strategy, not sitting.
I don’t know about you, but I like to win because of skill and not luck. If you do, that’s fine. If you don’t, great.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
Because of this arguing, I’ve strayed from my original point- the new EggWars takes little to no skill. The old EggWars was more... vanilla. Adding auto building and new items is like adding cheats.

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
Literally you are the only person i've seen so far try to make the update look so much better than it is. The statistics between the old eggwars and the new really shows how bad the new is. There are more people who hate the new update than who like it and that IS a FACT!!

Reactions: i81g
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom