Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Bad, I like the old better.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Horrible.

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
Let me just say this: The new EggWars update is HORRIBLE.
I think many of the player who’ve been playing EggWars for a while would agree with me. The simplistic, fun, and pvp combat EggWars was what we came for. The old EggWars took skill, like bridging, aim, calculations, and PVP combat. But because of this update, you’ve turned this into a rushing survival game. I don’t think my points getting anywhere, so let me tell you what happened.
When my friend HangryHangryElf and I logged into EggWars Duos, it was our favorite- the toy map. As I started to bridge to the main island, there was an emerald generator sitting atop a block. So I told my friend, and we didn’t know what it was. Then everyone auto-bridges. It was horrible, with all the players in the middle and chaos recked havoc. New block, different weapons, AUTO BUILD, suddenly your skill didn’t matter. The only thing you had to do was stand on an iron generator, then fight to death for the one precious emerald generator. Cubecraft has strayed from Minecraft’s OG purpose- to build and be creative, to survive, and to explore. How do you be creative, if all you do is stand on a generator and spawn walls, towers, and bridges? How do you survive, if anyone is constantly rushing to our base that has no defense because the game just started? How do you explore, if the few lucky people who have the emerald generator rule the world. So we ask you, please, take back this update.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello.
I understand, that you might be a little upset, because you were familiar with the old mechanics and they've been changed.
That is a refreshing new update, that gives some new opportunities for the Eggwars community.
Now, people will have the chance of change things a bit, try different strategies and just become better, then they were before.
Autobrige is a debatable item that is a bit questionable when it comes to vanilla Minecraft, but it is a perfect opportunity for the ones that want to make games shorter on massive maps like Tea party for an exsample.
Hopefully you get my point.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
Hello.
I understand, that you might be a little upset, because you were familiar with the old mechanics and they've been changed.
That is a refreshing new update, that gives some new opportunities for the Eggwars community.
Now, people will have the chance of change things a bit, try different strategies and just become better, then they were before.
Autobrige is a debatable item that is a bit questionable when it comes to vanilla Minecraft, but it is a perfect opportunity for the ones that want to make games shorter on massive maps like Tea party for an exsample.
I do, but I still stay with my point that the new update is not to many player’s likings. I think it makes the game too easy. If you want to play a fast-easy game, don’t play EggWars.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I do, but I still stay with my point that the new update is not to many player’s likings. I think it makes the game too easy. If you want to play a fast-easy game, don’t play EggWars.
It really depends on the person.
The more competitive oriented players like myself like it, and the more casual ones don't.
It is a controversial update, that's for sure.
However, you have to give it a chance in order to understand it fully.
Admire a bit more the work developers have put into it.
It is very incorrect to give a final verdict like this, only a few minutes after the updates has been released.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
It really depends on the person.
The more competitive oriented players like myself like it, and the more casual ones don't.
It is a controversial update, that's for sure.
However, you have to give it a chance in order to understand it fully.
Admire a bit more the work developers have put into it.
It is very incorrect to give a final verdict like this, only a few minutes after the updates has been released.
Look, I understand you like the new update. I appreciate the developer’s work, but if we don’t like it, WE DON’T LIKE IT. I’m just hear to have my voice heard, not for people to tell me I’m wrong and “understand it fully.”

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Look, I understand you like the new update. I appreciate the developer’s work, but if we don’t like it, WE DON’T LIKE IT. I’m just hear to have my voice heard, not for people to tell me I’m wrong and “understand it fully.”
You should respect more the fact, that your individual opinion isn't enough to call someone's work ,,absolute garbage".
Simply because some like it.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
You should respect more the fact, that your individual opinion isn't enough to call someone's work ,,absolute garbage".
Simply because some like it.
Ha. Did I say it was “absolute garbage?” No, so watch your mouth. Don’t put words in my mouth. Besides, this is a thread to ask CubeCraft to make an option to play old EggWars. So why are you here?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Ha. Did I say it was “absolute garbage?” No, so watch your mouth. Don’t put words in my mouth. Besides, this is a thread to ask CubeCraft to make an option to play old EggWars. So why are you here?
Horrible is not a suitable word to describe a update that you have barely played.
,,Ha" it's not going to be removed so easily while there are people who like it.
That's Democracy, deal with it.

IzzzBerry

Aug 5, 2020
Horrible is not a suitable word to describe a update that you have barely played.
,,Ha" it's not going to be removed so easily while there are people who like it.
That's Democracy, deal with it.
Okay, I’m SO done with you. Please go away and stop being a hater. Besides, you know NOTHING about me.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hello.
no I don't get your point at all, it is actually very easy:
- cube added beta and it was popular for a few weeks with 100 average players and dropping to 10overnight
- normal had still 500+ and 300 overnight
- in the end nobody played beta anymore and the average playercount was just down, down low
- the merged it although that looks like madness and straight up dumb
- litteraly 95% of the community dislikes it

There really isn't a point dear IIIIIIIII if some people like beta, well let them have beta but keep normal eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.