Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatedwarrior69

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
I'm amazed at how many people say the update have to be reversed when it is clearly mentioned in the thread that the staff team needs objective criticism in order to improve the update and that it definitely won't be reversed because not everything in it is bad.

To be honest, this "EPIC EGGWARS UPDATE" doesn't really have big changes to the game, but the few changes implemented are really bad as they affect the game from start to finish. Find a middle ground between Normal EggWars and Beta EggWars so that players don't feel such a sudden change, but when the game takes 15-20 minutes they can make use of some of the additions implemented in this update.

EMERALD GENS
If you want to keep the essence of "Normal EggWars" for people who like to play as they always have, deactivate the emerald generators at the beginning of the games and activate them at level 1 after 10 minutes, level 2 at 15 minutes and level 3 at 20 minutes.

And... remove the "Leap Feather" and the "Blastball" they just shouldn't be in EGGWARS.

Eggwars games usually last between 10 to 15 minutes, so if a game is too long due to the campers, you can easily use the "Fast Bridge" explained below.

CHANGE THE PRICES
  • Change the price of the golden apple from 3 to 2 gold. (Overpowered)
  • Change the price of the powerful golden apple from 10 to 15 or 20 diamond. (Overpowered)

AUTO BRIDGING
Remove all automatic structures from the block section and integrate ONLY "Fast Bridge" in the emerald section.

- How does the fast bridge work?
Well, in java / bedrock the automatic structures of wall, tower, etc. only serve for campers to take advantage of them and make games last longer, so they must be removed.
Automatic bridges are TOO SLOW, they are useless in bedrock since there you can run and jump while you build and in java they are not much use if they are so slow.

The fast bridge will have a price of 16 or maybe 8 emeralds and will work as the automatic bridges in Chaos SkyWars (Bedrock), fast automatic bridges and that go towards the direction in which we are looking.

@Camezonda @Redned @Palombo @rubik_cube_man @Zed
Goomba

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
They are removing criticism it is like a dictator ship STOP IT CUBE ITS A DEMOCRACY

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I usually don't complain about updates, but let's say I didn't play Beta for a reason. Tried it a few times, didn't like it, went back to playing Normal Eggwars. The only thing I'd like to see is the return of Speed Eggwars. There was no good reason whatsoever to remove it and many people want to see it back. If you want to add unnecessary and complicated things like bridge builders and potions - fine, but put it in a separate mode, like it was.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I've played some games and actually the update isn't that bad at all. I kind of like it! The only thing I really don't like are the structures, so I would prefer you to completely remove them.

I really love the new ability and the shortcuts to full armour sets. Also the achievements for winning with each kit are a nice addition.

Just like with every update I feel like people really exeggerate how bad it is. The structures aren't that nice but for the rest the update is quite good!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I've played some games and actually the update isn't that bad at all. I kind of like it!
Yes I agree, EggWars got boring for me because it was the same for a long time. I always preferred the beta because it was fun and exciting instead of the “wow I built to you and broke your egg” that I got bored of. The changes made so far are good, and I’m glad Cubecraft listens to its community!

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I think what you're telling us is a good suggestion. Like you said "you want what's best for us," but a lot of people don't like that.

But I want you to remove the bug or I don't know if it's a bug, but I want you to remove that when you put a block on top of or next to the egg it comes out TnT, please this is a very annoying thing.

Thanks for reading.
not the place...

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
In the stats msg at the end of a game it says kdr but the kdr doesnt count the elims while these are also kills

Reactions: Maaarijn

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Honestly I kind of like the idea of changing some stuff about Eggwars. The game got a bit boring to me since it's always the same, updating the game really helps with this problem! The lack of communication clearly didn't help with the community but I think the more invested players will get along with the new update. This update will help a lot of newer players get in to the game and change the learning curve in favor of new players, which in my opinion is great!

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Hello CubeCrafters,

Thank you for all your feedback with regards to the EggWars update. We always try our best to bring you the most enjoyable games possible but know it's important to update and refresh our gamemodes to attract new players and keep things interested.

We have heard your recent feedback from the new EggWars update and understand that we've got this a bit wrong.
We are sorry.
You, our players, are what makes CubeCraft so magical and we will work as fast as possible to find a good way forward.

Based on the feedback that we receive, we will tweak the game as fast as we can, to make an experience that everyone can enjoy.

We will update this forum post with all the changes we make and plan to make. If there is something you want changing, feel free to reply to this thread, and if there is enough support for it, we will consider making the change.

Please be precise with what you are asking as feedback of "We don't like that" doesn't help us at all!

Quick note - suggestions to just "revert" the entire gamemode will be deleted from this thread. Many of you have been asking for an EggWars update for a while and we don't want the game to become stale or dormant. Let's work to build a fresh take together.

Looking forward to getting this update sorted, sorry for the bumpy ride - please work with us, not against us. We hope you enjoy the following changes:

Change we've made:
ADDED: Axes have been added to bedrock.
REMOVED: Removed the 10 block, 30 block and stairs auto-bridgers.
CHANGED: Axes have been added into the tools section of the shop as well on Java.
FIXED: Placing a block against an egg on Java 1.8 caused TNT to spawn.
FIXED: 2 shops would spawn in the same location on Java solo EggWars.

Changes we plan to make:
We've implemented all currently planned changes.
This is just what we needed for the Eggwars update. I might have asked for a revert, but seems a better balanced update is a better alternative. Thank you.

Reactions: Zed

SKLockwood

Dec 28, 2015
I don't like the emeralds or instant wall or bridge building those take away from building skill and speed building that is need in the game. a forth currency feels unnecessary to me and i only like 3 or 4 things in the shop. I don't really like potions in the game either. This update just feels like it gives player the options to elongate the game when these games can already last for hours. it feels like you guys have strayed from your original idea following other servers versions of this game. Also i understand your team has worked hard on this update but to delete comments telling you to put it back to the original is not really listening to us because many of us want it to go back to before the update.

Reactions: zDutchie

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Y don't u work on an anti cheat which is something we actually want and is something that is actually useful rather than fortnite in eggwars
Completely different development team. The people that work on Beta EggWars probably don’t know anything about anti-cheats, so saying this is unnecessary. Fortnite didn’t invent walls, so this isn’t true either. Try giving constructive feedback not just insulting Cubecraft.

Reactions: TheGamerPro7056

Ruck

Apr 6, 2020
Cubecraft is not Hypixel... Stop trying to be hypixel. The new game mode feature is going to cost you guys a lot of players that are extremely dedicated to the server. What was nice about cubecraft egg wars was that it was super balanced. Now you guys have made it completely unbalanced. Please change it back. No one likes or wanted this update. No one even played the beta to begin with because it's not fun. I will be quitting if nothing is done. Thanks.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I will be quitting if nothing is done. Thanks.
If you read the post, you would see that things are being done and that they changed a few things and are open to new suggestions. I don’t see how this is like Hypixel Bedwars at all.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
wauw really fast response, appreciate it!
Made a video about my opinion :) it is added into this thread:

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey
Sancookie is now wrong. This is now the most hated thread ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom