The Netherlands
I want to suggest an update of eggwars.
Firstly i want to add 2 blocks in the center. It will be:
The Inventor - redstone block.
The Enchanter - lapis block.
What they will do:
The inventor will sell you his creator`s inventions
It will be:
TNT Gun (one shot with maximal range - 50 blocks or when it will reach any block) cost - 16 diamonds and it can blow up every placed block, except obsidian and the missile is like 2 normal tnt.
Fake egg can be placed like normal block on your base and can`t be protected by any other blocks. When enemy breaks it, he will see message:
Oops, that was fake egg! And enemy will get glowing and mining fatigue 1 effects for 1 minute. cost - 46 diamonds. When that happen, team-owner of the egg will see in chat: Somebody broke your fake egg!
Gallant golem is an iron golem with rose in hand. He will have velocity and 20 damage. Also he will have 100 HP. He was hired to protect your base and he won`t leave it. Cost - 64 diamonds. When he was killed he will blow and damage enemies in the range of 6 blocks like TNT blowing. It won`t damage team-owner. When you buy him, he will certainly spawn on your base. You can have only one golem in base until he will die.
Time reverse is the clock in your hand. When you aren`t killed by 1-2 punches and you have 2 or less hearts remained, clock will reverse the time to 10 seconds back. You will have the same postition, items and HP like 10 seconds ago. Cost - 32 diamonds. When you have regeneration effect active, the clock won`t work.
Machine gun bow is a bow, which we have at the lucky islands. It will shot without delay all your arrows. Cost - 32 diamonds and don`t have any effects.
n5jYebB.png
The enchanter will enchant suitable items in your inventory (bows, picks and swords)
Enchanment for bows: flame. Max. level - 1
Enchantments for swords: knockback, sweeping edge. It all can be enchanted maximum to 2nd level.
Enchantments for picks - unbreaking, mending. Max level - 1.
You can enchant it by pressing on the diamond named "Press to enchant"
K5fx7bF.png
AESJ4fI.png
vXO2c37.png
If you will like this ideas, I will release the 2nd part with new ideas!

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
What they will do:
It will be:
TNT Gun (one shot with maximal range - 50 blocks or when it will reach any block) cost - 16 diamonds and it can blow up every placed block, except obsidian and the missile is like 2 normal tnt.
Fake egg can be placed like normal block on your base and can`t be protected by any other blocks. When enemy breaks it, he will see message:
Oops, that was fake egg! And enemy will get glowing and mining fatigue 1 effects for 1 minute. cost - 46 diamonds. When that happen, team-owner of the egg will see in chat: Somebody broke your fake egg!
Gallant golem is an iron golem with rose in hand. He will have velocity and 20 damage. Also he will have 100 HP. He was hired to protect your base and he won`t leave it. Cost - 64 diamonds. When he was killed he will blow and damage enemies in the range of 6 blocks like TNT blowing. It won`t damage team-owner. When you buy him, he will certainly spawn on your base. You can have only one golem in base until he will die.
Time reverse is the clock in your hand. When you aren`t killed by 1-2 punches and you have 2 or less hearts remained, clock will reverse the time to 10 seconds back. You will have the same postition, items and HP like 10 seconds ago. Cost - 32 diamonds. When you have regeneration effect active, the clock won`t work.
Machine gun bow is a bow, which we have at the lucky islands. It will shot without delay all your arrows. Cost - 32 diamonds and don`t have any effects.
n5jYebB.png
The enchanter will enchant suitable items in your inventory (bows, picks and swords)
Enchantments for swords: knockback, sweeping edge. It all can be enchanted maximum to 2nd level.
K5fx7bF.png
AESJ4fI.png
vXO2c37.png
Wow yes, some staff should see this, i liek you're idea but idk if staff argree

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The tnt gun sounds very overpowered. Having it to destroy every obby block placed on the egg will pretty much ruin a team even in Hardcore mode or just normal eggwars. (Unless they have a few lvl 4 gold gens controlled by them.)

The golem damage should be brought down to just 10 damage. 20 would kill or almost kill player.

Time reverse will sort of stop people cleaning you up, but it would pretty much ruin pvp in some battles. Imagine a 4 v 4 and one player gets brought down to 2 hearts, but manages to kill somebody and then gets their armour and health back to what it was before. That would be overpowered. Also makes it harder to kill a full stacked guy on your island, when you have nothing. - 1 Support for everything.

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
The tnt gun sounds very overpowered. Having it to destroy every obby block placed on the egg will pretty much ruin a team even in Hardcore mode or just normal eggwars. (Unless they have a few lvl 4 gold gens controlled by them.)

The golem damage should be brought down to just 10 damage. 20 would kill or almost kill player.

Time reverse will sort of stop people cleaning you up, but it would pretty much ruin pvp in some battles. Imagine a 4 v 4 and one player gets brought down to 2 hearts, but manages to kill somebody and then gets their armour and health back to what it was before. That would be overpowered. Also makes it harder to kill a full stacked guy on your island, when you have nothing. - 1 Support for everything.
TNT gun wil ldestroy everything excpent obsidian, as I said. Golem can damage 12. And i will think how to fix time reverse

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
What they will do:
It will be:
n5jYebB.png
K5fx7bF.png
AESJ4fI.png
vXO2c37.png
I like the creative ideas, but some are too op like the reverse clock. Also, the fale egg doesnt have much of a use because everyone should know where every egg is on each map. The tnt, way too op.
Ill give it a good rating for creativity. Not saying I want them to be added.
+1

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
These may, in theory, sound cool... But, in reality, would not be that useful in the game and would change it way too much, in my opinion.

I personally like how the game currently is and don't think any of these should be added. I'm currently on mobile, but I can go into more detail once I get on my computer.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Camper's paradise right there.

I don't think this will be effective at all. Everybody's egg is in the same spot on islands & players would've undoubtedly found out where their egg is located & applied that knowledge to other islands. This would be a rather useless item.

This would instantly kill you if you didn't have any armour. Just imagine how much damage it would do despite wearing full iron."
Even if a player manages to kill it, the blast worth 6 pieces of tnt would kill you. If you survive the blast itself, there's a high chance that the knockback would throw you off of the edge.
So... why?
I sort of imagine this as a free regen effect that repairs items & gives you stuff. What would happen with the things you've already used? How would this effect other players?
This right here feels incredibly out of element to me, and over complicated for new players.

People don't like the automatic bow due to it's overpowered nature, but I'm fine with it in a game like lucky islands as it's literally luck-based. I would never want to see this in eggwars as people would definitely run and use this bow to avoid any form of melee or skill based combat. It's a free win to a fight against a player without this bow.

I'd rather see this as an occasional arrow ability. An entire new villager or an entire new bow just for flame is a bit overkill for me. This could fit in some custom map items though.
Sweeping edge is hardly ever useful in my opinion, and knockback is incredibly overpowered. The knockback 2 items from the emerald gen items were removed because of it.
Neither of these enchantments are useful for pickaxes in Eggwars.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The fake egg is so pointless
People will only ever get tricked by it once and that is them not knowing the fake egg exists
Afterward people will know where the egg I see because their egg is in the same place but on a different island
Also someone can surround an egg in fake eggs so they couldn't break the obsidian after anyways

Clock is so OP
So if I a man about to die and my egg is broken
While falling into the void I can use that
Way to OP

TNT gun just seems like an item making camping easier

In half he golem will 1 shot people

So no they are all either pointless or too op

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
I do not agree with UPGRADE EGG WARS, but it would be very good idea to create an egg wars op and it would be great, but that would be very difficult to do, for me, egg wars is perfect like that. Obviously very good imagination

Valkyro

Jan 26, 2016
What they will do:
It will be:
n5jYebB.png
K5fx7bF.png
AESJ4fI.png
vXO2c37.png
Good idea but! as a player who plays eggwars a lot, i know where the eggs normaly are so I won't be fooled by a fake, if you're sugesting this we should also add a kit that enables a player to move the real egg to someplace else

Reactions: yogui354
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom