Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsHqrvey_

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2021
Eggwars Island
www.youtube.com
About the Team Eggwars Map Teaparty,
I don't understand who creates the diamond generators in middle that one side have lvl 3 diamond gen +2x diamond gen which at the side of pink,yellow and gray
other side that is lvl 2 diamond gen and lvl 1 diamond gen(above the ground floor) at the side of cyan,light blue and purple ??
It is so unfair that one of the side have resources disadvantage.
So when i saw this unfair map design,i think Teaparty Map should rework something.
Here are solutions: Reduce the lvl 3 diamond gen to lvl 2 diamond gen(which i marked with black) and add another diamond generator lvl 1 or lvl 2(which i marked with red) also change the diamond gen lvl 1 to lvl 2(which i marked with orange)
React :agree:if you agree this.
React:disagree:if you disagree.
React:unsure:if you not sure.
What do you guys thinking about?
Let me know in reply
tea7.png

Last edited:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey! I would agree since it will make the map fair, which is obvious since maps should always be fair to all players

(even though I am not sure since I don't play EggWars THAT MUCH to even notice lol, but if it is for the good, (which is making it fair) then I am in)

But, please change the black (sign) for the left generator to something more bright (maybe orange?) because I hardly saw it, and might make others not see...
Good one! Ciao :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom