Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsHqrvey_

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2021
Eggwars Island
www.youtube.com
About the Team Eggwars Map Teaparty,
I don't understand who creates the diamond generators in middle that one side have lvl 3 diamond gen +2x diamond gen which at the side of pink,yellow and gray
other side that is lvl 2 diamond gen and lvl 1 diamond gen(above the ground floor) at the side of cyan,light blue and purple ??
It is so unfair that one of the side have resources disadvantage.
So when i saw this unfair map design,i think Teaparty Map should rework something.
Here are solutions: Reduce the lvl 3 diamond gen to lvl 2 diamond gen(which i marked with black) and add another diamond generator lvl 1 or lvl 2(which i marked with red) also change the diamond gen lvl 1 to lvl 2(which i marked with orange)
React :agree:if you agree this.
React:disagree:if you disagree.
React:unsure:if you not sure.
What do you guys thinking about?
Let me know in reply
tea7.png

Last edited:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey! I would agree since it will make the map fair, which is obvious since maps should always be fair to all players

(even though I am not sure since I don't play EggWars THAT MUCH to even notice lol, but if it is for the good, (which is making it fair) then I am in)

But, please change the black (sign) for the left generator to something more bright (maybe orange?) because I hardly saw it, and might make others not see...
Good one! Ciao :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰