Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add this Map?

• Total voters

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
I really like it but I agree with rockbob, it does look a lot like aztec, should definitely spread the generators in mid out a little more

Reactions: Ping Ether

SmashSplat

Sep 5, 2016
Why are the islands the size of mid?? I almost thought there was a bunch of mids for a second. The islands are really far apart, and I feel like 6 people on a team is too much. Maybe 5 people and 3 iron gens?

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
Every time I look at someone's professional builds it makes me seem so average with my building skills...How do you people learn to do this?! Please teach me the ways of the skill D:

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
No offence, but the map doesn't match, 4 grassy plains island with a desert pyramid in the middle? Or did I misinterpret it.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I realy like this map, but i thim you neem to make the trees a bit better.
Btw, I havent read all the comments so maybe someone else already said it but I thought that 'Egypt' would be a cool name.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The mid is not bad and I think it's got a pretty interesting style, add an eye on top of the pyramid.

The individual islands, though, are meh. They're like, humongous, and are pretty much a copy-paste of Aztec, from the moment I saw them that's what I thought. Maybe switch (if you can) the biome to desert so that grass in the islands is yellowish and more in theme, or do more desert-themed islands. (I can give you some inspirations about that theme if you want)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Seems like a good map. I like Caboozled_Pie's with adding a level 3 diamond gen on top. The only problem I have is with the trees and the fact that it is kind of similar to Aztec.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom