Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add this Map?

• Total voters

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
I really like it but I agree with rockbob, it does look a lot like aztec, should definitely spread the generators in mid out a little more

Reactions: Ping Ether

SmashSplat

Sep 5, 2016
Why are the islands the size of mid?? I almost thought there was a bunch of mids for a second. The islands are really far apart, and I feel like 6 people on a team is too much. Maybe 5 people and 3 iron gens?

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
Every time I look at someone's professional builds it makes me seem so average with my building skills...How do you people learn to do this?! Please teach me the ways of the skill D:

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
No offence, but the map doesn't match, 4 grassy plains island with a desert pyramid in the middle? Or did I misinterpret it.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I realy like this map, but i thim you neem to make the trees a bit better.
Btw, I havent read all the comments so maybe someone else already said it but I thought that 'Egypt' would be a cool name.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The mid is not bad and I think it's got a pretty interesting style, add an eye on top of the pyramid.

The individual islands, though, are meh. They're like, humongous, and are pretty much a copy-paste of Aztec, from the moment I saw them that's what I thought. Maybe switch (if you can) the biome to desert so that grass in the islands is yellowish and more in theme, or do more desert-themed islands. (I can give you some inspirations about that theme if you want)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Seems like a good map. I like Caboozled_Pie's with adding a level 3 diamond gen on top. The only problem I have is with the trees and the fact that it is kind of similar to Aztec.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom