Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to

• Yes, Add it ASAP.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, it's minority and we don't need it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FaresNshadows

Jun 16, 2020
Add a team chat in egg wars just like skywars sometimes it is bad that my teammate just blow my plan while I attack on the enemy's team base secretly, so having a team chat just like skywars would be perfect

Reactions: Pineapple

FaresNshadows

Jun 16, 2020
Hold on...there wasn’t one already?

I’ve been leaking my plans the entire time :eek:
Yes OMG if you go in skywars and speak you will see behind your message there is [team chat] so only your teammates will see it after you get eliminated it turns into [global]

Reactions: henryk

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Yes OMG if you go in skywars and speak you will see behind your message there is [team chat] so only your teammates will see it after you get eliminated it turns into [global]
Ah right, I don’t play Bedrock with random people often so I don’t usually use the ingame chat lmao, thanks for telling me!

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The truth is that I feel very uncomfortable because in java I could talk with my friends without the rest seeing it but in bedrock now everyone can see everything ... your range your feelings practically everything you comment everyone will see :(

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with the idea. I thought there was already one. It's a good idea to interact with the other guy to plan things or else.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
Top Bottom