Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
2,719
2,063
273
In a chicken coop
Hi
Since it's frustrating to play with a random all the time...
I'm looking for a group of EggWars players that have decent PvP skill, bridging, and strategy to play with.
I'm not a pure try-hard, but better than average. Honestly, as long as you read chat, I'm fine with a game with ya'll.
Let me know if you're interested in joining :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowyZaFon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
Top Bottom