Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokizz_

Jul 24, 2021
Which EggWars tactic is the best, in your opinion? Reply to this thread with one of the choices below.

• Go straight to the middle for diamonds without any armor and attack others with better gear;
  • Destroy other people's eggs without any armor and not guarding your egg;
  • Get weapons, eliminate your neighbors, and go to the middle to get diamonds and upgrade your gear;
  • Get diamonds quickly and camp on your island until your opponents are eliminated;
For me, 3rd option is the most common one, and it helps me win the round. Though often, it doesn't work out as planned.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
It's a mix between 2 and 3 for me. I get blocks and rush my neighbors get their egg and kill them with their resources or the void, after that I rush mid for diamonds or get some gear and kill other neighbors it depends on the map.

Reactions: Matriox

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
Which EggWars tactic is the best, in your opinion? Reply to this thread with one of the choices below.

• Go straight to the middle for diamonds without any armor and attack others with better gear;
  • Destroy other people's eggs without any armor and not guarding your egg;
  • Get weapons, eliminate your neighbors, and go to the middle to get diamonds and upgrade your gear;
  • Get diamonds quickly and camp on your island until your opponents are eliminated;
For me, 3rd option is the most common one, and it helps me win the round. Though often, it doesn't work out as planned.
I do a little of the second

In short, my strat is to get the miner kit because the pick destroys obby in about 7 seconds, get leather armor, 45 blocks, and then rush the 1st base.
After killing them, I buy food and more blocks.
Repeat this for all islands until win, occasionally upgrading my sword as I get gold from other islands

Side Notes: I only go up to Iron Sword and the 5 Gold Diamond Pickaxe, I don't get stacked because I can't stand staying still on an island for more than a minute just picking up diamonds. Only downside is that other people get stacked and its a little harder to kill them sometimes.

P.S. I play Bedrock

(I play on Overpowered exclusively)

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
i have a different strat,
get leather armor and a wooden sword
block up your egg with the builder kit
bridge to your neighbors and ambush them
and keep repeating step 3, albeit with stronger armor stuff

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
I have mostly played hardcore Minecraft ssp, so I don't really care if my egg gets destroyed, because I always do my very best on my 1 life.
But yea... 3 is golden. I gear up at a steady pace, and assassinate my enemies silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom