Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey cubecrafters

this is just a nice simple question. What are your tactics in Eggwars? What do you guys do in the beginning. How do you attack other islands and what if your egg is broken?
You can answer those three questions.

1For attacking islands I have several tactics. First, I always try the sides in the beginning. This depends on which map you pick. In Teaparty I go up and build from the sides to the egg. If nothing helps there is a last resort. That is my enderpearl. Before attacking, I have used two enderpearls to get to the egg unseen. One to go and one to go back. Also, I always take it with me when we have to run back.

2In the beginning I usually have the tactic. Get 5 diamonds and come back. Then we break the berug until we are fully stacked.

3If my egg is broken I wait until all the eggs are broken. As long as 1 egg doesn't break. We try a sneaky attack( with an enderpearl).

Now I think it would be fun to see your tactics.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I just use basic speedrunning tactics… on most solos maps I bridge to an island, combo the player in the void, get the egg while they’re falling, and repeat for the next island. In duos games, since I normally play cyber city with a friend on my team, I rush the teams on the other side while they wipe our side. In quads it’s simply the matter of getting a Pickaxe and armor and blocks and then each of me and my teammates killing a team.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
I just use basic speedrunning tactics… on most solos maps I bridge to an island, combo the player in the void, get the egg while they’re falling, and repeat for the next island. In duos games, since I normally play cyber city with a friend on my team, I rush the teams on the other side while they wipe our side. In quads it’s simply the matter of getting a Pickaxe and armor and blocks and then each of me and my teammates killing a team.
That means you are a good eggwars player.
To be honest, I can't even speed bridge. one thing I'm really good at is shooting with a bow. Usually I defend because I shoot my attackers off the bridge quickly.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecrafters

this is just a nice simple question. What are your tactics in Eggwars? What do you guys do in the beginning. How do you attack other islands and what if your egg is broken?
First I get the iron so I can buy an armor, wooden sword & some blocks, I rush the closest base and I get some food, collect gold to buy gaps.
Depends of the map but I always rush people before they get iron armor. If they already have a good armor, I try to kill them in the void and win. Or I'm bad and I die in the void (when I die, 90% is due to me falling the void bruh)

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom