Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
i have no idea how to start off this thread so have some bullet points
  • emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
  • bows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
  • make diamond armour pieces 20 diamonds rather than 32
  • add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
  • add shields with mending and unbreaking in op for 25 diamonds
  • add an OPer axe in OP for 96 diamonds
  • add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
  • add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
  • explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
i have no idea but these are probably stupid lmao
Certain ideas i do agree on, such as making diamond armour cheaper. I think 25 diamonds seems reasonable.
I first thought that explosive arrows would be interesting, but that would just make building to campers way harder.
I don't really get the first one. ( Making hardcore emerald items more hardcore?? )
OP axe seems fine, perhaps just make it 64 diamonds ( one stack ) instead of 96.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Nice ideas.
I like about all of them except slowing down the bow. I don't think it's too necessary. Also don't really like 20 diamonds for armour.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
  • emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
  • bows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
  • add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
  • add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
  • add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
  • explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
That Generator Boost is so cheap you can buy for 64 dia for half an hour so Level 6 Half an hour

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
Sounds fine to me

bows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
No thanks. Despite it being incredibly annoying, bowspamming does take some skill, as you need to predict where the player is going to land + his movement. Players with a decently high ping (150+) can't really do this as well, as arrows are delayed by a fraction of a second meaning that you have to predict even further.
Usually bowspamming isn't really a problem anymore, since there's countless ways to avoid it.

make diamond armour pieces 20 diamonds rather than 32
The diamond armor is strong enough as it is. 20 per piece is WAY to cheap in my opinion.

add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
Interesting concept, but I definitely don't want the example you gave. Half an hour long of a diamond per 1.75 seconds? That's ridiculously OP.
If these boosts were implemented, I think it should exist for gold & iron gens alone, requiring diamonds & gold. Adding on to that, I think that the generators need to be at max level too. The boost should probably last around a minute or two, that way it won't spew out inventories of said token.

add shields with mending and unbreaking in op for 25 diamonds
Mending doesn't do much unless you provide it experience points. Unbreaking sounds a bit useless, since you can easily buy multiple shields over just 1 shield. I usually never get my shield broken in-game anyways.

add an OPer axe in OP for 96 diamonds
I don't really think it's necessary... The sword will outdo the axe anyways, since you'd be able to gain a much higher DpS with the sword over the axe. The axe would only do an additional 2 points of damage according to the stats.
To be honest, they may as well just add a sharp 5 axe, but it will definitely not do as well as the sword does.

add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
-I don't want a thorns ability. It's just plain annoying & not really advantageous to buy.
-Despawning arrows in your hitbox? Sounds very powerful to me, and a huge advantage over those who don't have the ability. It could quite literally save your life when being shot at, while the ones without don't have that luxury.

add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
No thanks. I've never been a fan of this concept, as it's pretty broken. If you have mid for yourself, you can just farm diamonds & gold and turn it all into diamonds anyways. You wouldn't even need to upgrade the diamond gens as gold can outperform it. I don't like the thought of converting one token to another.

explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
Nope!
Ranged spleefing tool that's not risky at all? Nope!
Just gives campers even more reason to camp, as they'd be spleefed if they come towards others & vice versa.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think many people use Emeralds and I also find the special map items which you can buy with Emeralds good as they're now.

Mhmm. I am not sure about this one.

Diamond armour is very stro, so I think 32 Diamonds per piece of Diamond armour is very good.

The production speed per level for Diamonds is good, it doesn't need a boost or something.

Mhmm, I like the unbreaking, but what's Mending again?

How much Sharpness?

Neh, don't think we need this. Most people are good at PvP and you can buy arrows and otherwise, your enemy doesn't have arrows within a short period of time if he wastes them.

Sounds like a nice little update for the shop.

Explosive arrows or normal arrows, you die eventually from both. So, no.

mcgamer2003

Sep 16, 2016
I like the most of your ideas. You say for a cooldown on your bow to prevent bowspamming. That is a Good idea, a lot of players are bowspamming, But is it necessary? You can buy a shield.

About the explosive bow, Yes that is certainly very expensive. I think that Nobody Will buy it for so much.

people playing in 1.8 dont have sheilds since shields were added in 1.9

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
people playing in 1.8 dont have sheilds since shields were added in 1.9
They should keep up with the versions then. They are kinda there for a reason :/

And eventually, 1.8 will get removed (due to it being 3574 updates behind) so you will have to update at some point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1: completely agree. There's nothing wrong with items that match up to the item level.
2: Even if you do reduce the time, how spamming will still exist. However, remember that it can be countered using a shield. And TBH, it's not too hard to dodge when they're trying to use a bow to kill you. Neutral on this.
3: Absolutely not. I don't need something that causes the game to take a longer amount of time.
4: Gen boosts are just for camping. By doing this, you can make x30 profit in that time.
5: Sheilds with mending don't do anything as you need experience points for that. I would be fine with unbreaking as long as it's a bit more expensive and if it's unbreaking 1.
6: I think that a sharp 5 axe should be 50 diamonds as a sharp 5 diamond sword has better dps.
7: The return damage ability is something that I do not like. You can simply sit there and eat golden apples and watch your opponent helplessly kill themselves. I simply thing it's not an EggWars thing. The arrow thing would be fine by me as long as it is >20% chance of happening.
8: I believe that by maxing out a gen, it would cause it to be easier for people to camp, since they could have a maxed gold gen with a low level diamond gen.
9: Absolutely not. I don't need anything that helps camping at this point.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom