• Yes (Yay)

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No (Please Explain why you think so)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 150344

As a daily eggwars player, I noticed something that was somewhat annoying.

If you want to buy normal golden apples in from the eggwars shop, you can only buy one apple once every time you click. If you didn't understand that, let's say you got a lot of gold and you want to buy 30 golden apples. You will have to click 15 times (I think). When buying steak, for example, there is a button that will give you 12 steak instantly.
LOLOLOLOL (2)_LI.jpg

Suggestion: Create a button that will give you 12 golden apples instantly without having to click on the same button a lot of times.

Like this:
SUGGESTION TROLOL.jpg

Feedback is appreciated. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I assume you know that shift click making you buy as much as possible immediately?

But if I have a lot of gold and divide it on arrows, golden apples and tnt for example, I usually buy the others first and use my leftover gold for golden apples. I do agree that it would be a nice addition and it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 352903

you can click on shift+right click=You can buy as much as you have gold
What if i have 100 gold and want to spend only 50 with gapples?

If you want to buy normal golden apples in from the eggwars shop, you can only buy one apple once every time you click. If you didn't understand that, let's say you got a lot of gold and you want to buy 30 golden apples. You will have to click 15 times (I think). When buying steak, for example, there is a button that will give you 12 steak instantly.

Suggestion: Create a button that will give you 12 golden apples instantly without having to click on the same button a lot of times.

Like this:
Feedback is highly appreciated. :D
I agree

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
What if i have 100 gold and want to spend only 50 with gapples?
First buy the other things or drop half of your gold out of your inventory for a moment. I agree though, it would be a good addition.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Like this:

Like this:
Currently not only with gold you can buy only apples there is a variety of things you could get with that material. In my opinion they would have to do it with probably every material and not only with apples themselves, but it can be a good idea.^^

D

Deleted member 150344

Currently not only with gold you can buy only apples there is a variety of things you could get with that material. In my opinion they would have to do it with probably every material and not only with apples themselves, but it can be a good idea.^^
Um, why did you quote me twice xD

Reactions: _JoSee

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain

Like this:
it would be faster to buy them, Good idea!:)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Like this:

Yes!!!

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
It's a simple idea, but I would be good.

Anyways if you can shift + click and buy as many apples as gold u have, if you don't wanna spend all the gold in golden apples, you have to drop some of the gold or spend it so that the amount of gold that remains on your inventory is enough to buy as many apples as you wanted to.

That sounds complicated, but it's easy. Anyways adding a 12 golden apples choice is a good idea to make it faster, as sometimes you don't have enough time to do that proccess because someone is chasing you, you are on an enemy island and you need golden apples fast, someone is going to your island (egg or attack you) and you would need more than just 1 golden apple, for example, but u re sure u can win the battle with a few golden apples so you dont want to spend all the gold.

That's a example of how you would need this 12 golden apples choice. I'll vote it's a good suggestion as I think it would be a good change in EggWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
Top Bottom