Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhyg hjggu

Dec 28, 2016

So, eggwars, probably the best GameMode in CubeCraft, is infested with fly hackers. I made a recording of what you need to do to bypass the fly block in eggwars and i might get banned but it's okay because this is an alt and i don't like to hack anyway. i made this to show staff ( if there are any i have literally never seen a staff on eggwars anywhere) how people perform this fly glitch and i ask if there is any way at all to remove it or patch it. tons of people play eggwars and im sure a good 20ish% are fly hackers that love to ruin peoples games and moods. if there is no way to patch this glitch then just put alot of staff in eggwars/skywars to ban hackers. It makes the game totally unfair when you are finally in that Space game you've been waiting 20 minutes for, and the first 10 seconds after you are released from the glass, your egg is gone to a noob fly hacker. My IGN in this Video is Smallmidget and as you can see you get tons of hate being a hacker :P. But it also increases toxicity and Suicide Promotion, and Bypassing Filter with swear words spamming non stop because some noob took the eggs of all the teams and there is no staff to do anything at all. When has anyone ever seen a staff on eggwars, or seen a hacker get banned. never because they don't. it makes people think that all cubecraft cares about is their money and a lot of people donate, especially gold rank because it is the best in eggwars. but people don't wanna donate if there are always hackers in almost every game of eggwars thats no fun whats the point of donating to this server when everyone just flys and you always lose? In all, fixing this fly bypass will only bring good things, like more players back to the game, and more donors, and less toxicity. And nobody should have to record every game they play, post the video of the hacker on YouTube, then post the link and make a ban report on the forum page when staff can just ban the hacker in a second! I think if staff start banning fly hackers now and keep doing so for about a week, the population of fly hackers will be lowered a lot! and also, just a suggestion, Make a /report or /Ticket command to report hackers and if you get tons of reports on one player, theres a good chance he's hacking (:

Reactions: Coprolalia

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for reporting yourself and alt @CyanYellow @zDutchie @Nikooo @YounB

I know it is annoying that there is a lot of hackers, so the Cubecraft is working on anti-cheat system. please wait patiently until the anti-cheat is fully published.

jhyg hjggu

Dec 28, 2016
i haven't seen a single staff in eggwars ever, so even if they are working on anti cheat they still can't ban the hackers?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Aaaaaaaaand you're banned.
upload_2016-12-28_18-44-33.png

YOU HAD A CHANCE

Reactions: Younisco

jhyg hjggu

Dec 28, 2016
lol i knew i was gonna receive a punishment but i did it anyway. either way u should add staff to the eggwars and not be so god damn lazy if your gonna ban someone ban a real hacker. i did this for demonstration.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
lol i knew i was gonna receive a punishment but i did it anyway. either way u should add staff to the eggwars and not be so god damn lazy if your gonna ban someone ban a real hacker. i did this for demonstration.
The staffs are in Eggwars, it is just that you can't meet them, since they are rare to meet.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
i haven't seen a single staff in eggwars ever, so even if they are working on anti cheat they still can't ban the hackers?

Like said above, staff aren't robots. They have lives too. Personally, I have seen staff being on and moderating the lobbies as well as games in the past 2 weeks- They are on. Staff on the server do have their own real life to deal with and most staff on the server are still in school therefore also paying attention to their social and school lives. More staff spends time on the forums if you think about it- and that is probably for the best while they're developing their anti-cheat as the player reports get cleared out in that time to reduce the rule-breakers. Using the report system on the forums is way more efficient and effective rather than them monitoring the server 24/7. As for the /report command- the command could be abused as with one person spamming a username just because they were raging from the fact that they were killed by the specific person and I'm sure staff wouldn't be happy with "{Username} has reported {Username} for {Reason}" whilst they enjoy the time they actually have on the server.

jhyg hjggu

Dec 28, 2016
@Gainfullterror i know this already ive been on cubecraft about a year lol. all i play is eggwars though and i dont care if my alt gets banned thats why i used it to demonstrate how this glitch works because if staff already knows about fly hackers how come they arent doing nothing about them? why dont they ban hackers in the meanwhile. alot of fly hackers tell me they have been flying for months on the same account and are not banned. just saying put some authority in eggwars and dont start feelin all good and smug cause u finally caught a hacker LOL. congrats u banned someone demonstrating a glitch. Give yourself a pat on the back YounB go ahead, now try banning a real rule breaker who does it deliberately

also xKouhai there can be a rule that abusing the report command can be punished, like someone repeatedly reporting one player, or make a 1 minute cooldown between the report command.

D

Deleted member 169486

First of all, your main and other accounts are probably getting banned too.

Second, an anti cheat system is being worked on, but it still has issues. If you think you can contribute I'm sure someone might listen.

Third, I see staff all the time. In fact, in about one day, I saw around 5 staff members. No need to be rude.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
@Gainfullterror i know this already ive been on cubecraft about a year lol. all i play is eggwars though and i dont care if my alt gets banned thats why i used it to demonstrate how this glitch works because if staff already knows about fly hackers how come they arent doing nothing about them? why dont they ban hackers in the meanwhile. alot of fly hackers tell me they have been flying for months on the same account and are not banned. just saying put some authority in eggwars and dont start feelin all good and smug cause u finally caught a hacker LOL. congrats u banned someone demonstrating a glitch. Give yourself a pat on the back YounB go ahead, now try banning a real rule breaker who does it deliberately

also xKouhai there can be a rule that abusing the report command can be punished, like someone repeatedly reporting one player, or make a 1 minute cooldown between the report command.

There is a rule to flying is there not? Besides, if you play regularly on the server surely you know that there are usually 12 thousand ish players (there are 12 thousand ish rn) If say half the players decided they would /report every minute- or /report just to get the attention of the staff member online that would be 6000 messages spamming their chat while they play and that is 6000 messages every minute, do you realise just how annoying that would be for staff?

Reactions: jhyg hjggu

jhyg hjggu

Dec 28, 2016
There is a rule to flying is there not? Besides, if you play regularly on the server surely you know that there are usually 12 thousand ish players (there are 12 thousand ish rn) If say half the players decided they would /report every minute- or /report just to get the attention of the staff member online that would be 6000 messages spamming their chat while they play and that is 6000 messages every minute, do you realise just how annoying that would be for staff?
Very true i didn't think of that. I've seen /report command on smaller servers but those are small servers so its easier to handle than on servers like cubecraft. also Cubecrafts player count has grown insanely over the past couple months since the update. i used to be seeing 7-9000 at the most and at night around 2000. now its over 10000,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom