Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey There,

Today I was playing EggWars in the map Rome and the map Teaparty, when I jumped of the bridge I fell into the void. And I noticed something, the fall until you are dead is pretty long so my suggestion is (if it's possible) make the void higher.

Reasons:
- You'll die faster, you don't have a long fall so you can play faster again
- You can't camp at the bottom of your island because the void is there (If you make it high enough)
- Eventually you're game is shorter not very much but it's shorter

Any questions? just say so.

- Netflix_Addicted -

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you look at maps like Teaparty and Rome, there is extra detail around the bottom of the map. Raising the void (or in this case, lowering the whole map) will result in losing that. If the builders are fine with it, I'm not too bothered about it. :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I am against this idea a lot of times when people rush me and break my egg I try to rush to them and break their egg. They just jump into the void and kamikaze me off the bridge after they respawned.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I actually like this because, if you die in the void quicker you could possibly save your egg if someone is rushing you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom