• No thanks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
the idea is interesting and often people i'm skyped with say "if only i could shoot it" but when it comes down to it, it's super easy to stop, could be buggy with a single layer (shooting the corners) and besides a team without their egg sandstoned over by the time someone has a bow deserves to lose it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
the idea is interesting and often people i'm skyped with say "if only i could shoot it" but when it comes down to it, it's super easy to stop, could be buggy with a single layer (shooting the corners) and besides a team without their egg sandstoned over by the time someone has a bow deserves to lose it.
I have 67 wins in solo eggwars. MAYBE 2 of those I protected my egg.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This would give it a twist.. I like twists :) But seems a little too OP aswell.. Maybe (as said before), you can only shoot it with a spectral arrow or something? That'd be cool.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Ideas and suggestions are always a great way to help improve the server, even if the idea may seem bizarre.
I agree with @Archee here, the TnT explosion radius is big enough to destroy the egg and would make obsidian worthless. There wouldn't be a point in farming for better gens, just getting TnT and rushing over would normally end it.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I like it that you're all saying "It's too OP" hurrduurrrrr you know, 3 iron would block that Arrow. Even if you were a rusher that doesn't block his egg, I'm sure a teammate will. Also do you realise we're talking about a bow and Arrow here eh? You need atleast 9 DIAMONDS for that!
And about solo mode, it'll cost you like 2 seconds to block off your egg with atleast sandstone!! o my goodnissssssssss 2 secunds that's way too long for me to not immediatly rush to mid hurrdurr.
Yeesh.

It would be cool if this were to be added, but for me it seems a bit useless. As said before, you only need 5 BLOCKS to fully block off your egg! Whoa so much iron..

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
i do think eggwars is a well balanced gamemode all in all it doesn't really need anything changed with it but as @zRinne said it's good to ponder stuff
maybe things like breaking eggs with arrows or tnt could be used in different game modes or even a future game settings vote but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom