Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello All!
Today I wanna share my personal EggWars strategies.

The Rush:
With this strategy I use the 10 Iron Ingots Kit and buy a wooden sword and use the rest on blocks, getting me 10 or 15 blocks. (Depending on Game Type) I collect my iron from the generators, throw my stuff on the ground and GERANIMO off the cliff with my new 10 Ingots and other iron collected by generators, I buy 5 carrots (OCD) and the rest on armor and blocks. Then I rush each base and upgrade my items along the way.

PROS: Destroys many eggs and teams, you slowly get new items.
CONS: Therected is gonna be that guy at the middle with all kinds of items, almost impossible for you to fight him.

Diamonds:
This strategy is overall similar, but instead of going to other bases, first rush the middle. Gather 12-24 diamonds depending on map an level of diamond generators. Gather a handful of gold, and head back to base. Buy a punch bow, and diamond sword if you got the extra 24, then gather your items and rush other bases that build to middle.

PROS: You have more useful items.
CONS: This sets you up for camping, someone might use your bridge from middle to sneak up on you.

What are your straegies? Can you name the pros and cons of each one?

If you have not tried my strategies, I suggest for you to try them!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i go straight to mid after getting armor and blocks i go to mid or someone builds depending on who im with i will either be the geared player with to fight while my teammate builds to mid gets diamonds and goes back and i take control of mid killing anyone there i usually play on 3 player maps with friends who we have a good strategy on and one stays back obbies the egg while 2 go to mid take control of it and try not to let people get diamonds im the one who stays at mid and kills people and it works a lot

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Most of the time I've got two strategies:

1: Rush.

I don't gather Diamonds from mid, if my Gold generator is broken I gather enough Good from mid. I take some leather armour, stone sword (or sometimes a wooden sword), enough blocks and a pickaxe. Then after that, let's go! I destroy some eggs (I hope) and if I die, I do the same thing again. Gather all the stuff I need, maybe a Diamond pickaxe now. Then again let's go. This repeats till I've won the game:p.

2: I don't know how to call this:rolleyes:.

Go directly to mid, only with enough blocks (well you hope you have enough blocks..:rolleyes:). Gather enough Diamonds and Gold (if your Gold generator is broken) and go back to your island. Put on your broken generator(s) and start collecting and upgrading, make sure you've already defended your egg. Make all the good stuff, full Iron or full Diamond (if you're rich:p), bow(s), Golden apples, Notch apples, best pickaxe etc. And then after that go destroy eggs and eliminate all the teams (with or without your team:rolleyes:). And then yeah, win the game I think.

This were/are my two strategies I use most of the time in my Eggwars games.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Good strats, I do them a little bit different but its just player preference : P

I have one to add, but this probably won't work too well if you enter a game with random players due to communication barriers :L

Slow Burner:
One member rushes mid using a high bridge (harder to reach for rushers) and grabs as much gold as possible and at least 15 diamonds - don't stay long. Then he returns and upgrades the diamond gen to level 2 and then level 3. Once it is level 3, this member then takes the role of a guard and helps upgrade the gold generator.

While he/she is doing this, another member will be making obsidian for the egg straight from the start (if the gold gen is broken, the mid rusher will use the gold to upgrade it ASAP). Once the obsidian has been placed, they then also take the role of a guard.

The remaining teammates will be gearing up and act as the base guards. Their role is to watch the neighboring bases and to warn the team if anyone tries to build over. They also protect the bridge, but don't break it as that's just plain boring for everyone involved (plus you get easy kills knocking or shooting people off the bridge anyway).

If the neighboring bases build over, the guards will have to kill the enemies once they have built over or are close, and then use their own bridge against them to counterattack. Take out the egg, clear up the team and then grab some supplies on your way back. Remember to always keep an eye on your team's bridge to mid, it's always a good idea to have a teammate (who knows how to use a bow) in leather gear to split up and cover each bridge. Hide the bow and lure your enemies about halfway onto the bridge, then shoot them off quickly. This is where the leather gear comes in handy - people will just assume you have nothing good and rush instead of safe bridging.

The team keeps defending like this until they all have ideal gear ie. full iron armor, steak, gapples, diamond weapons and a ton of blocks. Don't all gear up at once, there always has to be at least one person (ideally the one with the bow, obviously) guarding the bridge and keeping an eye out.

Once everyone is geared up, it will be fairly late on in the game and usually by this point there will only be a few teams remaining. This is where the team splits up once more - at least one person needs to stay at the base to guard the egg and warn the team of incoming attackers, where the rest will attack bases that are closest to their home base ie. neighbors first, then next door to them and so on.

If anybody attacks, it's important for the whole team to return and fend off the attack before doing anything else. This whole tactic is about keeping your egg safe, it doesn't prioritise taking out enemy teams. The only exception where a home base attack should be ignored is if there is only one enemy team remaining, in which case you should rush the enemy base, take out the egg, and then return to your base as quickly as possible cleaning up the enemies as you go.

From this situation a win should be in the bag, you just have to find the last remaining teams and kill them off one by one (a compass coms in handy at this point). Just remember to always keep someone guarding the base and this slow-burning tactic should work. You can switch roles every so often so guard duty doesn't become too boring : P

A few extra tips:

If an enemy's egg is covered in obsidian, use sandstone (or obsidian in extreme cases) to encase yourself next to the obsidian. This will stop the respawning enemies from spam hitting you and buys you enough time to dig up the obsidian and smash their egg. Then you get instant payback and slap them around to your hearts content!

. If you are guarding the base alone in full iron gear, try crouching and staying out of sight. Use the third person perspective to see when an enemy crosses the bridge, then when they get about halfway pop out from your cover and shoot him off for an easy kill. Oh and if you do this, prepare your booty for the salt :L

. If a base is camping, use a glass skybridge to build over there. Be the ninja you were born to be - Stay crouched, get the egg and then kill the team. Don't let them know where you are until the egg is gone or else that makes everything 10x more difficult.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Before you say 'Ewwwwww, that's just camping', maybe you should think about it for a minute - There's always a bridge to mid and your team goes out to kill other teams in the later stages of the game, so it's not camping at all really.

It's a pretty basic tactic that's relies on common sense and good team communication more than anything else. It works a treat if you have friends! And if you don't have any friends... well, here have a cookie:

Cookie.png

Hope this helps someone!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
B-but I'm poor, homeless and unfortunate...

I came home from school one day and there was a note know the door saying "find a new family" jkjk...

My strategies is also for solo only, I don't play much team because most teams are idiots, campers or trying to join another team.
That is why I have valuable friends, unlike DSD. xD

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello All!
Today I wanna share my personal EggWars strategies.

The Rush:
With this strategy I use the 10 Iron Ingots Kit and buy a wooden sword and use the rest on blocks, getting me 10 or 15 blocks. (Depending on Game Type) I collect my iron from the generators, throw my stuff on the ground and GERANIMO off the cliff with my new 10 Ingots and other iron collected by generators, I buy 5 carrots (OCD) and the rest on armor and blocks. Then I rush each base and upgrade my items along the way.

PROS: Destroys many eggs and teams, you slowly get new items.
CONS: Therected is gonna be that guy at the middle with all kinds of items, almost impossible for you to fight him.

Diamonds:
This strategy is overall similar, but instead of going to other bases, first rush the middle. Gather 12-24 diamonds depending on map an level of diamond generators. Gather a handful of gold, and head back to base. Buy a punch bow, and diamond sword if you got the extra 24, then gather your items and rush other bases that build to middle.

PROS: You have more useful items.
CONS: This sets you up for camping, someone might use your bridge from middle to sneak up on you.

What are your straegies? Can you name the pros and cons of each one?

If you have not tried my strategies, I suggest for you to try them!
I just get my money bags kit, upgrade the gen, then jump off and get my kit again and get the iron then I just rush with full armor, blocks and food.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom