Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Welcome to my story, where I tell you my crazy Eggwars experiences.

Map: Lake(Speed Eggwars)
Mode: Normal

Me and DiamondMinerFive dropped out of our cages onto our island. We had played together before, but we lost. DiamondMiner got obsidian on our egg, and I got a wood axe and some blocks. I rushed the other team and broke their egg, but they broke ours. We just killed those pests. Now we had no egg with many teams still alive. Our egg was the first to be broken! But we wouldn't give up. We rushed the Red team and won. The Red team had taken out their neighbors, so we didn't have to worry about THEM.

We had two diamond generators now. We upgraded them and got full iron armor with diamond swords. I got a bow. All the other teams killed each other off. Then, the Purple team came. They still had their egg, but they were in full leather armor! When they came to us, I knocked one off with my bow. He quit immediately. Seeing that he had no teammate, they other Purple guy quit as well. We won, even though our egg was the first to be broken and we never went to mid.

The moral: Never give up. Me and DiamondMiner parted ways after this game, and we never met again.
Well, that's my story. Tell me about random players that you met and became friends with in the comments.

Reactions: Ruisdier

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
idek where I even met him but I once met @FartiliciousManChild in a random game and that turned out great
I think i first met you in a party where we did some rounds of Speed Eggwars on civilization, dunno with who exactly tho, think it might've been HighTierMoon and a few others. Pretty long time ago by now, probably like a year ago or something. Ineed turned out pretty great.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
So, In teaparty, how everyone became friends is everyone made peace in the middle. No one killed eachother, and who tried was killed. It was some crazy stuff. (If you dont belive me I got a picture of it here):)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom