Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
I think the addition of a fishing rod may be a good addition to the Eggwars store? What do you think?

Reactions: lars.l

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
What are your reasons for it? Why do you want a fishing rod to be added to Eggwars?
Just when someone is building you can knock them in. It should be cheap so say you have just died you can grab a fishing rod and hit them in

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I understand What you mean, But it is useles in 1.9. When Will remove cubecraft fishing rod in 1.9 skywars. Also the kit fisherman is very useless. You can't anything do with this fishing rod.

In 1.8 I understand Why you this want to add. Can you be the next more specific, Pleas?? It for people that are building higher than you And you can beat them of the world.

I don't like your idea, because you cant buy this in the shop, Why than as kit? Eggwars is Good how it is ;)

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not going to happen on the 1.9 side, because:
Currently, cube doesn't really support the whole "reeling in players" mechanic. This makes them pretty much useless.
I don't think they should enable it either, as it would ruin skywars for most players, and it would make rushing an island in Eggwars that much harder.
In 1.8 it would have a purpose, but I don't know how the 1.8 community would feel about it.

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
Not going to happen on the 1.9 side, because:
Currently, cube doesn't really support the whole "reeling in players" mechanic. This makes them pretty much useless.
I don't think they should enable it either, as it would ruin skywars for most players, and it would make rushing an island in Eggwars that much harder.
In 1.8 it would have a purpose, but I don't know how the 1.8 community would feel about it.
Ok just a thought XD

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I personally don't like this suggestion, one of the things I absolutely love about EggWars is the fact that you can rush at the start and you don't have to worry about players knocking you off/shooting you off. If they added this you are able to get a fishing rod right at the start and knock players off who try to bridge over to you, it would make players camp more which ruins the game in my opinion.

Reactions: Ducky

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I personally don't like this suggestion, one of the things I absolutely love about EggWars is the fact that you can rush at the start and you don't have to worry about players knocking you off/shooting you off. If they added this you are able to get a fishing rod right at the start and knock players off who try to bridge over to you, it would make players camp more which ruins the game in my opinion.
They cant do anything with a rod in 1.9 you dont need to worry even if it is added

Reactions: xLuiiJox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom