Votes: 5 20.8%
  • baecon

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
Better idea just make it so people can not hit each other at the first few seconds, reducing the spawn protection will cause spawn killing. It will be really annoying for the noob-players. Adding a cooldown at respawning will also work.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
thing.png

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
Everyone who says "just incase yourself with obsidian or sandstone", just no. Obsidian takes too long to get, you need about 7-8 pieces, which equals 70-80 gold. Then you also need to get out from your encasing, which will waste your precious time. With sandstone, if they buy a pic and the egg is close by respawn (which it is in many solo maps, and I don't play teams nearly at all anymore) you don't have enough time. And one other reason if yo have fisters all the time is that your armor is rip. Note that my posts focus on normal mode since I have no rank, and it's really hard (for me anyway) to come by gold+ ranked players in solo EggWars.
To FalseHonesty, did you get helper recently? Because I can't remember you being that last time I checked this thread (that was a while ago).
An finally, to TlmeLord, is admin a step up from mod?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Everyone who says "just incase yourself with obsidian or sandstone", just no. Obsidian takes too long to get, you need about 7-8 pieces, which equals 70-80 gold. Then you also need to get out from your encasing, which will waste your precious time. With sandstone, if they buy a pic and the egg is close by respawn (which it is in many solo maps, and I don't play teams nearly at all anymore) you don't have enough time. And one other reason if yo have fisters all the time is that your armor is rip. Note that my posts focus on normal mode since I have no rank, and it's really hard (for me anyway) to come by gold+ ranked players in solo EggWars.
To FalseHonesty, did you get helper recently? Because I can't remember you being that last time I checked this thread (that was a while ago).
An finally, to TlmeLord, is admin a step up from mod?
If they remove the sandstone, put it back :P.

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
With a good pickaxe it won't take that long
Unless you kill them, they'll keep doing it over and over again. I've done the math, if you're not quick enough, they may even have time to break with their fists. Note that eff III pic take a couple of seconds still. And during all this, others have time to gear up and get you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Unless you kill them, they'll keep doing it over and over again. I've done the math, if you're not quick enough, they may even have time to break with their fists. Note that eff III pic take a couple of seconds still. And during all this, others have time to gear up and get you.
Your thread is about spawnprotection, not about building yourself in with blocks and doing some math of how long it will take till the blocks are broken ;-;

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
With the pickaxe that costs 10 gold, It takes more time to break the obsidian than to break the sandstone that you might have placed around you, Also, if the defender has the "egg cracker" kit, it is literally impossible to do it that way if he sees you. The annoying thing is that when you are trying to break their egg, they can just punch you in the face etc. while you won't even be able to hit them. That makes 0 sense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom