Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So, since the update came out, I've played 3 games on the new maps. The maps are fantastic and all, except for 1 thing.

You guys put a knockback 2 item in there.
I've only played Mushroom and Western, and they both have KB 2 items.
I already won a "4"v1 (They were split apart so technically it was a fight after another) with ease against @DontYouDare @Zrathex @Donald Trump and @TheFastBowler on the map Mushroom.
All I really needed to do is stand near an edge and get a good angle for a sprint hit.
The two items I'm talking about is :
-Tomahawk in Western
-KB 2 mushroom in Mushroom

This weapon, ruins the game since it's just a spamclick fest of the edge where literally no skill is required anymore.
Instead of knockback 2, Make it KB 1 at most. No higher than that is good for eggwars.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I agree. This will go on to become the new punch bow, except, it will be a melee punch item. Bow spamming or not, won't make too much of a difference, people will knock you back with this. Really needs a nerf, knockback 1 should be the most.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I currently cant play on the server often as my pc broke down but if I am correct the trader now offers map soecific items.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
So, since the update came out, I've played 3 games on the new maps. The maps are fantastic and all, except for 1 thing.

You guys put a knockback 2 item in there.
I've only played Mushroom and Western, and they both have KB 2 items.
I already won a "4"v1 (They were split apart so technically it was a fight after another) with ease against @DontYouDare @Zrathex @Donald Trump and @TheFastBowler on the map Mushroom.
All I really needed to do is stand near an edge and get a good angle for a sprint hit.
The two items I'm talking about is :
-Tomahawk in Western
-KB 2 mushroom in Mushroom

This weapon, ruins the game since it's just a spamclick fest of the edge where literally no skill is required anymore.
Instead of knockback 2, Make it KB 1 at most. No higher than that is good for eggwars.
If only I recorded my game last night I dominated sooo much, broke yellows egg and killed 1 full diamond and 2 full irons the rest were leather/a bit of iron and I was alone with no egg. Got called out for hacks which made me happy, and I knocked them all off the map with out kb 2. I can't imagine what I would have done with kb2. +1 for nerf.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I disagree, this isn't like the punch bow at all because it is only on two maps, not the entire game. One of the great things about this update is it lets us create vastly different gameplay experiences for different maps with map specific items. More types of gameplay means more appealing to a wider range of players. I know some players love these maps and the knockback items, some players don't. But since its only on two maps, you don't have to play those two maps if you don't like their gameplay.

This update makes it easier to provide something for everyone :)

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I disagree, this isn't like the punch bow at all because it is only on two maps, not the entire game. One of the great things about this update is it lets us create vastly different gameplay experiences for different maps with map specific items. More types of gameplay means more appealing to a wider range of players. I know some players love these maps and the knockback items, some players don't. But since its only on two maps, you don't have to play those two maps if you don't like their gameplay.

Guess I have to be called a hacker more now :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016

Mac read dis
(I know not fully ontopic but pls)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

I understand what you mean, it's just, these maps are fantastic. The western one is probably my favorite now, but the KB 2 just makes it too easy for everyone. All you need is to collect 4 emeralds and then you get a KB 2 weapon, you can even go rampaging in full leather to finish the game.
I don't know if this is too complex to add, but I feel that it should be an OP only item (Making this OP only, would mean all items would have to be adjusted, which could be too much effort for just 2 maps).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom