Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exqptixn

Jan 8, 2017
Its Been a while now but i cant stand how when ppl respawn it takes forever to hit them but they can hit u this is no fair because its nearly impossible to break an egg when this is happening i get how its meant to protect ur egg but come on there has to be another way this is too unfair i work hard to get to an island but that spawn delay gets on my nerves now PLEASE GET RID OF IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Simple solution.

1. Go to their island and kill them

2. Go to the egg and surround yourself in sandstone

3. Break the egg, by the time they get a pickaxe you should already have destroyed their egg, if not then get a better pickaxe.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think CubeCraft do this so that people can't spawn kill others.
I also think it shouldn't be so long because it is quite annoying at times.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
2. Go to the egg and surround yourself in sandstone
It doesn't take long before the other team is trough it with their fists. If you mine with a stone or golden pickaxe it takes long before you break obsidian. And if you've build yourself in with sandstone they can already hit you when you are still mining.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
It doesn't take long before the other team is trough it with their fists. If you mine with a stone or golden pickaxe it takes long before you break obsidian. And if you've build yourself in with sandstone they can already hit you when you are still mining.

Then you need a better pickaxe, don't expect to break an egg filled with obby and then break it in 4 seconds with a stone pickaxe. When I played on the space map, 1 player came over to our island and broke our egg when 4 players tried stopping him. If the sandstone method doesn't work, get some obby and cover yourself with it.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This is really annoying.. also another thing, I think it's a bug, in 1.8, sometimes when you kill someone and they're newr your egg, they to invisible and you literally can't see them for 30 seconds but they can still hit you, :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Tip:
Build an Obsidian cage around their Spawn Area. (Enjoy some free kills)

I reckon the invincibility timer should be slightly reduced, and there should be a 3-5 second respawn delay.
I agree with this.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Its Been a while now but i cant stand how when ppl respawn it takes forever to hit them but they can hit u this is no fair because its nearly impossible to break an egg when this is happening i get how its meant to protect ur egg but come on there has to be another way this is too unfair i work hard to get to an island but that shitty spawn delay gets on my nerves now PLEASE GET RID OF IT
Please don't swear it is forum abuse.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I say as soon as they hit you their invincibility wears off to still give them a chance to run away/make gear
As for giving them "a chance", it's their own fault they died in the first place.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom