Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Cubecraft forums.I have a suggestion for egg wars.
First suggestion:Modifiers @Snap modified games modes thread gave me inspiration link:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...ky-islands-survival-games.186831/#post-804073
So while I was playing block wars I noticed that there was this chest which allowed you to choose different modifiers.These modifiers change game play drastically.So I thought about how good this would be in egg wars,this would add a new style of play of to the game.The more modifiers the more strategy,because as of right now egg wars is getting old fast because if you know a good strategy you are guaranteed a win.Some ideas for modifiers:
Modifier one:A modifier that makes the whole lobby have slowness 1.
Modifier two:A modifier that makes zombies spawn all over the map.(Sort of like an apoclypse modifier)
Modifier three:A modifier that gives permanent haste to whole game.
Modifier four:A modifier that gives all players glowing
Modifier five:A modifier that gives all weapons fire aspect
These are some modifiers that I could think of,but snaps thread pretty much has it all covered.Anyway modifiers could change the game for the better,it would make the game more fun to play and also make people play differently.

Suggestion two:Additions to the shop
My second suggestion is to add a few new categories in the shop and make the shop a bit more easier to navigate.I will start with the extra categories.
Category 1:Potions:Poison,healing,regen,haste,saturation..etc
This category would add a whole new level to the pvp front of the game,if you were in a fight with a full diamond in op splash some poison on the player and hope that you can make a come back.
What you buy it with:Diamonds

Category 2:(not really a new category)Bows and arrows:
This is the extension of the one already present in the shop,basically in this category you can buy tipped arrows and things like that.

Category 3:Novelty:In this category you would find strange items that may come in handy or may just kill you.(Different on each map)
I will give you an example:A levitation potion(may be handy may be deadly)
A shattered ender pearl:This ender pearl has a 50/50 chance of landing you to your target or giving you a bad potion effect.
The mystery potion:This potion gives you a random potion effect.
Cannibals sword:Gives you a 15% chance of saturation when you hit a player.After a number of hits it gives you poison
I think this would be a little goofy addition. :P

Final part of suggestion 2 easier shop navigation(not sure if it will work).Shop navigation in eggwars is very clustered,so why not make the shop a bit more easier to navigate.Make the shops look like the npc interfaces in the make your own kit part of the pvp mini game.

Suggestion 3:Armour
This suggestion is relatively small,basically the colour of the team you are on will be the colour of your leather armour.This would be very handy to have.

Suggestion 4:Adding some things to spice up mid.So as we all know mid in eggwars is where alot of people go get diamonds and go back to their base to either camp or attack.So why not make mid a place worth staying/going.Basically I was thinking that if some special npc were added to mid it would attract more players,keep in mid that these npc dont stay in mid forever they stay for a bit then despawn then respawn once again.Npcs I thought would be handy to have in mid,the enchanter and the forger.This idea will probably get hate,but I will go on.The enchanter enchants weapons given to it for a price.The forger basically gives you some resources for things that you want to throw away,like if i were to give the forger a leather chest plate he would give me 1 iron back (or if we update to 1.11,1 iron nugget).These npcs would make mid a place worth going in my opinion.

Suggestion 5:Make some weapons that you buy with emeralds have some special ability.Emeralds are an amazing additon to eggwars.So why not make emeralds a bit more special,add weapons with different abilities.Example:A wooden hoe that can shoot snow balls or a diamond sword that gives you 2 hearts of absorption.This in my opinion would make getting emeralds more worth.

Suggestion 6:Point multipliers
In the past I made 2 threads going into detail about point multipliers/cubelet multipliers/xp multiplier and they never got any staff responses,so I will make it nice and simple.Multipliers should be given to ranks because all ranks can do right now is vote in games,adding this would give ranks a little bit more worth for their money.Or if that wont happen add it to the shop.

Thats other wise all I can think of,thanks for reading.(Please read before you comment)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Modifiers are something I really don't like in blockwars (especially the jump boost). For more customized games I think agent320 's custom eggwars match suggestion would be best.

Adding some potions would be nice but many are most are too op to be in the game. More arrows would also be nice but again many are way too op. Lastly, the novelty category sounds a lot like the current misc. category we have that uses emeralds :P Adding Earth's suggestion to make the shop into a chest would be great for me :3

I would like for every island villager to sell team armor so you can possibly disguise yourself as another team :3

I really think the emerald gen does an ok job of keeping people at mid as is :P

Special weapons would be cool. We already have the dino pick which I'm sure does something special (but idk yet) so more special items would be awesome.

There are currently multipliers in the Cubecraft store :P Per game multipliers would be cool for donatkrs to get daily though.

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Modifiers are something I really don't like in blockwars (especially the jump boost). For more customized games I think agent320 's custom eggwars match suggestion would be best.

Adding some potions would be nice but many are most are too op to be in the game. More arrows would also be nice but again many are way too op. Lastly, the novelty category sounds a lot like the current misc. category we have that uses emeralds :P Adding Earth's suggestion to make the shop into a chest would be great for me :3

I would like for every island villager to sell team armor so you can possibly disguise yourself as another team :3

I really think the emerald gen does an ok job of keeping people at mid as is :P

Special weapons would be cool. We already have the dino pick which I'm sure does something special (but idk yet) so more special items would be awesome.

There are currently multipliers in the Cubecraft store :P Per game multipliers would be cool for donatkrs to get daily though.
Thanks for the feedback @POWER_RANGER.Emerald gens keep people in mid,but I feel like not enough people are using emerald items because most emerald items are just regular items.As for the modifiers do you think anything could make them better or do you just not like them?Other than that thanks for the feedback.:D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom