Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
Snowballs and Eggs can be added to EggWars
It would cost 32 iron ingot for 8 eggs or 8 snowballs
Two items will be popular at the beginning since not many players get diamonds.
Players can defense enemy from a distance with lower knockback and damage by using them.

That may makes the game at the beginning become more exciting.
Players need to pay attention all around to see if someone is throwing eggs instead of now players can destroyed every egg at the beginning by bringing some blocks only.

That would be fun from shooting enemy to void.
So that's my suggestion! What do u guys think about? let me know down below!
(English not my primary language, sorry for bad English)

Reactions: Power Ranger

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not feel this is something that should be added. This would make going to mid and doing other things to actually survive and gear up, extremely difficult. Not only this, but it would also make bows pretty much useless since they are expensive in comparison. Another thing to consider is the amount of camping that would actually take place due to this.
As for the price, it is too cheap. They would just farm them to no end and camp the whole game or make it basically impossible to build anywhere.
I am sorry, but I just feel that this is something that is not needed in Eggwars.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would really like to see eggs for setting up combos in eggwars :P Maybe they could be an emerald or speed eggwars item so they aren't too easy to get of cause too much camping ♡

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
giphy.gif

A punch bow is worse enough, luckily campers can only use that later in the game, but now you want to add snowballs and eggs as well? making camping even worse? no thanks. If you want to play who-can-knock-each-other-off-the-edge-the-fastest, go play skywars. Camping is already annoying enough, no need to make it worse. With that said, A big fat -1

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I would really like to see eggs for setting up combos in eggwars :p Maybe they could be an emerald or speed eggwars item so they aren't too easy to get of cause too much camping ♡
I like the idea of the emerald
Snowballs and Eggs can be added to EggWars
Two items will be popular at the beginning since not many players get diamonds.
Players can defense enemy from a distance with lower knockback and damage by using them.

That may makes the game at the beginning become more exciting.
Players need to pay attention all around to see if someone is throwing eggs instead of now players can destroyed every egg at the beginning by bringing some blocks only.

That would be fun from shooting enemy to void.
So that's my suggestion! What do u guys think about? let me know down below!
(English not my primary language, sorry for bad English)
This seems very overpower because some could buy that of the start and stop people getting to mid to so a no from me to overpowered.

Reactions: Monty149

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The only problem i see is that its virtually useless

Why would you want eggs or snowballs when you can buy a bow and actually have a projectile that does damage

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
32 iron ingot for 8 eggs or 8 snowballs
32 and 8 are both divisible by 8.
So the price could easily be changed to 4 ingots, one egg/snowball. It would wield the same amount of resources, price wouldn't change, you can simply buy less of them if you want to.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don't like this, but would suggest a chicken spawn egg for 10 diamonds/ 4 emeralds that will drop eggs as time goes by, like a natural generator.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

Top Bottom