Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
A bow that has power 15 that takes 15 seconds in order to be used when you are pulling it back(you can't use it until you have been pulling it back for 15 seconds) When you use it you get slowness 5-10 as a sort if zoom.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While this is a cool idea in theory, it has some flaws. Let me explain why I do not agree with this idea. First off even if you hit someone with a power 15 bow, it is not a guaranteed one shot. Also it would become a useless item. I personally would not want to sit there for 15 seconds in order to use a bow to snipe someone. Also it would be more infuriating if you missed because you would then be slowed, therefore making it easier to catch up to you. Overall I do not like this idea, sorry.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
This would be useless because if you saw someone pull back your bow and hold it you'd know what they're doing and just build blocks between you and them or run around a corner or something. It's sooo easy to counter that it seems useless IMO.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I like this idea, maybe it could work like this: the longer you hold it back, the more powerful the charge becomes. The max could be 15, but if you want a quick shot, you wouldn't have to hold it back for 15 seconds.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 Great Sniper idea! But how much would it cost for the bow? A stack of diamonds? Two stacks?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
A bow that has power 15 that takes 15 seconds in order to be used when you are pulling it back(you can't use it until you have been pulling it back for 15 seconds) When you use it you get slowness 5-10 as a sort if zoom.
So back before the PvP update, I used to do drop parties on Assassins with a custom-made spawner that spawned tons of unique loot. Two of the custom items, Sniper Rifle and Rocket Launcher, were powerful bows that only had a few uses and would slow you down when holding to simulate a zoomed-in scope.

Players were very upset with these items. They were only power V and power X, but boy did they upset people. Had to remove them from the spawner, as they were just too OP. I can only imagine how angry this will make players in Eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom