Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

camsteve

May 31, 2021
Default mode would be a version of the normal solo and team maps, but voting is diabled.

I know this will be unpopular, but I'm sick and tired of wanting to play egg wars, and ALL of the games have ranks that vote half-health and overpowered items. I despise this combination due to how long it draws out fights, and it usually takes around 30 MINUTES to find a game that's normal. It's ridiculous how much ranks can ruin games.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Default mode would be a version of the normal solo and team maps, but voting is diabled.

I know this will be unpopular, but I'm sick and tired of wanting to play egg wars, and ALL of the games have ranks that vote half-health and overpowered items. I despise this combination due to how long it draws out fights, and it usually takes around 30 MINUTES to find a game that's normal. It's ridiculous how much ranks can ruin games.
I can understand your frustration when you want a game with normal items and health. But adding a default mode won't be played that much (I think). Even when many people are playing this mode, the people who paid a rank won't be happy about the changes.

This can be a difficult situation. I can maybe suggest you to keep searching for games where they vor for normal health and items.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I'm not sure, but last time I played java there wouldn't have been enough players on the server for this to be added, and on bedrock this isnt an issue

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I will have to disagree with this. I feel like this game mode would not be used a lot, and it is also unfair to all of the people that paid in order to vote for their preferred game options.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom