Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this suggestion
The shop will look really weird Becuase no one is used to it and this will ruin Eggwars.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a suggestion for a shopping system for eggwars. It might be a good idea to make the system like Chest's INVENTORY.
Thing is, you gotta consider that not everyone plays on PC/Windows 10 or controller. If you try the chest layout shop with a touchscreen, it does not work properly and it's just an inconvenience. Not to mention that most players now as @legendaryfox977 said, are already used to the current UI so changing it now is not the best idea, although I understand that the chest layout may be comfortable for many, especially for PC players as you can shop faster with the cursor, then again not everyone would like it and honestly, the current shop does fine in my opinion.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
There is no real reason to change what we already have as there are really no major bugs or issues, and changing the UI to a chest, like said above, would be inconvenient for touchscreen and would make controller players annoyed if they needed to reach something at the end of the chest.
I would say disagree, but this thread isn’t in Feedback & Suggestions.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have a suggestion for a shopping system for eggwars. It might be a good idea to make the system like Chest's INVENTORY.
Eggwars has been around for 7(?) years the way it is, and I strongly believe that NO ONE who's played even for an year is willing to adapt to such unnecessary change. The shop system is basic and functional and it shouldn't be changed, especially by slapping every single category in one place, as that's how I imagine what you are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom