He/Him
give me :agree: to add
We have 2 type of EggWars-Shop in EggWars

Java type

1631863688676.png

And bedrock type(pocket)

1631863794780.png

We need from the settings a way to change EggWars shop to like the Java shop
I means we need some way from the settings in the lobby to change the type of bedrock shop to the type of java shop I mean like chest
Some people will use bedrock type and who is want to use like chest type he can to chose it from the settings.

We need it

Last edited:

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
For minecraft Microsoft edition pc it is faster to use the java layout.
But when on console or mobile. These actions are to slow for a speed gamemode like eggwars or …
The buttons in a chest will also be to small to click fast enough. And on console your buttons are used to do this faster in a menu then in a chest like java

Reactions: l0u1s1

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't know what can I do but I think you know how to share my idea
Yes, I do. I asked staff to put your thread where it should be, now people can react with :agree: which is the entire point.
Now more people will see it as a suggestion

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
For minecraft Microsoft edition pc it is faster to use the java layout.
But when on console or mobile. These actions are to slow for a speed gamemode like eggwars or …
The buttons in a chest will also be to small to click fast enough. And on console your buttons are used to do this faster in a menu then in a chest like java
every player chose his way for the shop

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
People have tried to suggest this quite a few times in the past and for SOME REASON everyone disagrees saying that it’ll give pc players a “competitive advantage”. But so what? Platforms are already unbalanced, this is why device-based matchmaking exists.

If you’re complaining because you‘re a controller player who plays in unofficial tournaments, you just have to be that much better then the rest of the competition. This suggestion does far more good than harm IMO.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
People have tried to suggest this quite a few times in the past and for SOME REASON everyone disagrees saying that it’ll give pc players a “competitive advantage”. But so what? Platforms are already unbalanced, this is why device-based matchmaking exists.

If you’re complaining because you‘re a controller player who plays in unofficial tournaments, you just have to be that much better then the rest of the competition. This suggestion does far more good than harm IMO.
What are you talking about, i didn't understand any thing :O.
but i want from each person chose his special way for the EggWars-Shop.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We have 2 type of EggWars-Shop in EggWars

Java type

View attachment 199965

And bedrock type(pocket)

View attachment 199966

We need from the settings a way to change EggWars shop to like the Java shop
I means we need some way from the settings in the lobby to change the type of bedrock shop to the type of java shop I mean like chest
Some people will use bedrock type and who is want to use like chest type he can to chose it from the settings.

Plz add I need like chest
Chest menus compared to the current shop will create a massive disadvantage as theyre faster to load

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
What are you talking about, i didn't understand any thing :O.
but i want from each person chose his special way for the EggWars-Shop.
Let me explain it to you. With the JAVA shop in BEDROCK what happens is that it’s way faster for PC PLAYERS to shop compared to OTHER PLAYERS.

This is because NON-PC PLAYERS have to SCROLL down and all that to get items. But PC PLAYERS with the JAVA SHOP can simply move their mouse and get the item. So this gives a DISADVANTAGES to NON-PC PLAYERS. This is why many people don’t like this suggestion.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Let me explain it to you. With the JAVA shop in BEDROCK what happens is that it’s way faster for PC PLAYERS to shop compared to OTHER PLAYERS.

This is because NON-PC PLAYERS have to SCROLL down and all that to get items. But PC PLAYERS with the JAVA SHOP can simply move their mouse and get the item. So this gives a DISADVANTAGES to NON-PC PLAYERS. This is why many people don’t like this suggestion.
Each player chooses the fastest way for him, and the mobile players can chose like java too!.
And in Minecraft bedrock settings the player can change the pocket to classic.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Each player chooses the fastest way for him, and the mobile players can chose like java too!.
And in Minecraft bedrock settings the player can change the pocket to classic.
You‘re not getting it. Right now because everyone uses the same shop, it‘s pretty equal. And maybe in the JAVA SHOP it’s fastest for pc and mobile players, but what about controller players?

You see how a pc guy can buy stuff faster than someone on controller because they get to use the java shop and the other person cannot. That‘s not good.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I find the current Bedrock system much simpler and easier to use for console and mobile. But it's a nightmare on PC. A large majority of PC players play Java anyway, so if you want the Java layout, go on Java Edition.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #10-
A Minecraft day is a total of 20 min of real-time. So if you play for 24 hrs straight, you’ve just spent 72 days in Minecraft.
asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom