Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKatelyn

Jun 28, 2020
Hi!! Uhm I just bought eggwars rank like a couple of mins ago but it never gave me the rank when I tried going through an eggwars and vote for overpowered. And when I checked back on the store the pricing for eggwars rank became higher???? And I didn’t know what to do so I boughht it thinking it wasn’t lagging but it never gave me the eggwars rank.....??

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I think waiting a few minutes might help.
Also, since you said that the price became higher. Are you sure that you bought the rank and not an egg skin pack or something related to Eggwars?
If you still don't have the rank after 30min and you're sure you bought the rank. Please go to this page https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new and followed the instructions!
Good luck, hope you get your purchased item!

Reactions: ObrigadoADeus

DaKatelyn

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, I think waiting a few minutes might help.
Also, since you said that the price became higher. Are you sure that you bought the rank and not an egg skin pack or something related to Eggwars?
If you still don't have the rank after 30min and you're sure you bought the rank. Please go to this page https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new and followed the instructions!
Good luck, hope you get your purchased item!

yes I had bought it but when I checked the pricing for eggwars rank the pricing became higher and I just checked on cubecraft today if I had gotten it but It says I don’t have the rank or the prefixes

imastar489

Aug 6, 2020
ok so basically you said you bought it? did you buy minecoins or the actual rank with them? if you bought minecoins it means that you need to use the minecoins to but the actual rank.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
If u r on an apple device it’s confusing u need to try to buy mine coins and then when it says u already have a purchase in progress would u like to complete it press yes then it will work

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
ok so basically you said you bought it? did you buy minecoins or the actual rank with them? if you bought minecoins it means that you need to use the minecoins to but the actual rank.
Hi, please avoid necroposting (posting on threads older than 3 weeks) they are not allowed to be revived. Lock?

Reactions: wxzzrd

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom