Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I think Eggwars Point Multipliers should be added to the game, I'd definitely buy them.

-------- EDIT -------
Just took a look at the store, point multipliers for all games seem to be added, or as some may say: "WE DID IT REDDIT"

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think this should be added to the shop, but others think this could cause players to gain infinitive points by killing people because they respawn.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Why not ever for every single game.
Yeah, why not? I was just bothered by the eggwars part, but I do agree every branch should have this point multiplier. Maybe we should get rid of this system alltogether and use another system. One in which the point multipliers move trought the server with their respective buyers. Should a buyer disconnect, then the multiplier stays at their last game untill the hour has passed.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah, why not? I was just bothered by the eggwars part, but I do agree every branch should have this point multiplier. Maybe we should get rid of this system alltogether and use another system. One in which the point multipliers move trought the server with their respective buyers. Should a buyer disconnect, then the multiplier stays at their last game untill the hour has passed.
Not really a fan of that idea. Could be quite tricky to code and it could cause some problems. It's better if we keep the traditional system but with multipliers for every single game. It can definitely increase Cubecraft's income.

A

A pigeon

Yes of course, but I mean spawn killing. And also, you can already get a lot of points with one single Eggwars game, but points multiplier doubles it. Though, I'd still like to see point multipliers for Eggwars.
We are spawn killing already . I go ahead , make my torture chamber and kill teams of 5 again and again and again

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Yes of course, but I mean spawn killing. And also, you can already get a lot of points with one single Eggwars game, but points multiplier doubles it. Though, I'd still like to see point multipliers for Eggwars.
Well... just for the record, if you were to be trapped inside a team spawnkilling you, you should just leave. If you're getting spawn killed, you'll loose either way, besides, you've got 10 seconds of invincibility to run away in, as long as you don't hit anyone.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh pls people at eggwars have no skills
That's not true. That's your thought about people who play Eggwars, but it's certainly not a fact. There are enough players who are good at Eggwars and there are indeed also players who don't know what they're doing and who can't PvP.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I thought we already have this? Its in the shop under "Point Multipliers" and I think they shouldn't be about $20 for all of them as it is a little pricey. I think that's how much Iron rank is. But they already have point multipliers end of story xD

Reactions: A pigeon

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
That's not true. That's your thought about people who play Eggwars, but it's certainly not a fact. There are enough players who are good at Eggwars and there are indeed also players who don't know what they're doing and who can't PvP.
Very true iCheetah. I posted a thread about competitions and tournements and I definitely think that there should some for Eggwars as well.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I thought we already have this? Its in the shop under "Point Multipliers" and I think they shouldn't be about $20 for all of them as it is a little pricey. I think that's how much Iron rank is. But they already have point multipliers end of story xD
I looked at the multiplier section this morning, there were only three. That's why I started this thread, in one morning we got what we wanted. Although I do agree that 20 pounds is very pricey. Iron rank is even cheaper with just 14.99 pounds.

So if there's any staff member reading this post: please cheapen the multipliers :D (also, might be an idea to add some kinda value pack)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I looked at the multiplier section this morning, there were only three. That's why I started this thread, in one morning we got what we wanted. Although I do agree that 20 pounds is very pricey. Iron rank is even cheaper with just 14.99 pounds.

So if there's any staff member reading this post: please cheapen the multipliers :D (also, might be an idea to add some kinda value pack)
Its been like that for a while. I checked like 2 days ago and there were multipliers for every game I swear, I might be wrong but I swear that they were all there for a while.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Its been like that for a while. I checked like 2 days ago and there were multipliers for every game I swear, I might be wrong but I swear that they were all there for a while.
Owh well, this morning they weren't yet there for me. Maybe some kinda glitch, but considering nobody posted this in the thread yet I feel like it's unlikely. Either way, doesn't really matter. They're there now, although overpriced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom