Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, so I had an idea for a small change to the player tracker in eggwars. Right now, when you track someone, you get green text saying who your tracking.

You are tracking iLuvQwls.

Now thats fine, but the color of the persons name should be based on what team they are on. Its quite annoying to look through tablist to see what team they are on, especially on larger maps like teaparty or food.

If I was on red team, it would look like

You are tracking iLuvQwls

Ok that’s my idea. Hope yall agree :)
Thanks,
Owl

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I think this is a great idea and should be implemented. I don't think it would be that much of a change either.

Reactions: Blqde

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
It's a good idea overall but most people don't use trackers unless there's only one person/team which is camping or hiding somewhere. And in that case, they would already know who they are looking for.

Reactions: 404Owl

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
It's a good idea overall but most people don't use trackers unless there's only one person/team which is camping or hiding somewhere. And in that case, they would already know who they are looking for.
I agree, but this is a small tweak and would help in more OP games where there are 2 or 3 teams left like on Tea Party.

Reactions: 404Owl and Blqde

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Having a player tracker is still helpful, even if your not trying to find a specific person. If the compass is tracking to the same spot for a long time, it could mean that someone is hiding in a corner to try to bow you off a bridge or something like that. Ive learned they are a super useful tool, even if you’re not looking for someone specific.

Reactions: Blqde

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion and would like to see this getting implemented! It’s a small but really useful feature and I don’t see any downsides of it. +1!

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Nice idea! Even though the player trackers aren’t really used until late game, that type of change would still be pretty helpful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom