Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HydraDC

Feb 28, 2016
Make a tournament of these game modes would be epic and above all unique. Many of the players would love it.
The winner of the tournament would win a gift and in the game would put his name as the winner of the tournament of the month or year.
The matches of the tournament would be supervised by an admin and a table would be created in the forums of the players who lose and those who advance to the final.
There are many things to add but I will not make the text long, I hope you like the idea :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Tournaments are extremely hard to organize. Especially because of the fact that timezone is always there. Or players showing up late. I highly doubt it will work, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I rather just have the community games where players hang out to have fun.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Organising would be very hard due to the different time zones etc. like @CREAM said. Normal members organise such tournaments which you can participate with. So keep an eye on the forums ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Make a tournament of these game modes would be epic and above all unique. Many of the players would love it.
The winner of the tournament would win a gift and in the game would put his name as the winner of the tournament of the month or year.
The matches of the tournament would be supervised by an admin and a table would be created in the forums of the players who lose and those who advance to the final.
There are many things to add but I will not make the text long, I hope you like the idea :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading!
It would actually take a lot of time to plan and stuff.
I'm like a eh in this idea..
Tournaments are extremely hard to organize. Especially because of the fact that timezone is always there. Or players showing up late. I highly doubt it will work, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I rather just have the community games where players hang out to have fun.
Cream's reply also explains the other cons of this.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom