Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
cubecraft team hello, I have complained in eggwars, there is a subject, for example, someone is using a sword, the diamond pickaxe thing is that the diamond pickaxe hits more than the sword, if the pickaxe hits more than the sword, why are there swords in the game, it's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you give an example of what sword do you mean because I mostly play overpowered which is different from normal and hardcore.

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
Can you give an example of what sword do you mean because I mostly play overpowered which is different from normal and hardcore.
For example, think that I play with a pickaxe, you shoot with a sword 4 5 times with a pickaxe, you die directly, but you shoot, I just die in 8 hits. pickax hits twice as much if diamond pickaxe

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
cubecraft team hello, I have complained in eggwars, there is a subject, for example, someone is using a sword, the diamond pickaxe thing is that the diamond pickaxe hits more than the sword, if the pickaxe hits more than the sword, why are there swords in the game, it's ridiculous.
Costs are different and in different gamemodes (op) this isn’t true.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom