• No </3

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Currently we have no kits/abilities in skywars but not in eggwars O_o While kits are not as unbalanced as in skywars some still give huge advantages over normal players like debuffer, healer, egg armor, and buffer in hardcore. Also abilities are kind of annoying to play with as you think you can kill someone by knocking them off a cliff but they end up living because they spent a ton of points in abilities. Often times I just find myself wanting to play games without kits but don't want to put myself at a disadvantage by not picking one.

What do you guys think? ♡

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Currently we have no kits/abilities in skywars but not in eggwars o_O While kits are not as unbalanced as in skywars some still give huge advantages over normal players like debuffer, healer, egg armor, and buffer in hardcore. Also abilities are kind of annoying to play with as you think you can kill someone by knocking them off a cliff but they end up living because they spent a ton of points in abilities. Often times I just find myself wanting to play games without kits but don't want to put myself at a disadvantage by not picking one.

This sounds like a good idea
Yes please. It means the new players or at least those without a ton of points can have an equal start. That's one of the reasons I avoid playing kit skywars--I don't have enough points to buy all the abilities and the kit I want.
The new players dont have a big disadvantage because the kits aren't that overpowered.

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Currently we have no kits/abilities in skywars but not in eggwars o_O While kits are not as unbalanced as in skywars some still give huge advantages over normal players like debuffer, healer, egg armor, and buffer in hardcore. Also abilities are kind of annoying to play with as you think you can kill someone by knocking them off a cliff but they end up living because they spent a ton of points in abilities. Often times I just find myself wanting to play games without kits but don't want to put myself at a disadvantage by not picking one.

Yeah! This would be an amazing idea! This would give new players the same chance of winning against those who have an incredible amount of points.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom